Claim

"Are you going to get that?" My sister asked, brow raised. "Get what?" I questioned pretending like I had no idea what she was talking about. "Don't play dumb sis. The man has been calling for over an hour now, I'm surprised he hasn't come up here yet!" I take a peek at her and she looks mad. Not that I care, I'm just going to act like I have no idea what she's talking about. Besides even if I live in an apartment building with over fifty residents, he can still get his butt up here and look for me if he wasn't so conceited.
I wouldn't say he was my boyfriend. More like he was a friend a really good one with whom for the past few months, I've been flirting and talking about being in a relationship with. Problem is we're so good at being friends that we're both just so terrified but just when we finally agree to give it a real chance, he fucks up. Like who makes plans and cancels without even letting the other know? Fuck him!!  Fuck him for making me cry and feel stupid fucking feelings and leaving me out to dry! He knew just how guarded I've been and somehow he still makes me stupid. I'm so hurt now because I had no clue I liked him so much until he cancelled without being decent enough to cancel. I honestly just thought it was an intense sexual attraction but I'm honestly so mad and so confused that I have actual emotions invested.
A text comes in and I take a peek at the offending little device. "Come out or I'll spank you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for a week!"  I am honestly just offended that he thinks the promise of pain should scare me! After being in a 4 year relationship where sex was just so religious, having someone finally understand the things my body wants has been amazing! No! We've never done anything sexual. We talk a lot about what we like and flirt like horny teenagers but we're just too shy in person to try anything. We've never even kissed! We hang out in a sexually charged environment and we get so worked up just feeling each other up "innocently" without actually doing anything and it's honestly really frustrating. So yeah, I'm not moved by his threat because I know he wouldn't have the guts to do anything. " Like you would do anything. Weak fucking link" I know the response wouldn't go down well as usual because he's been waiting for me for almost an hour but he needs to feel angry. His text made me sexually frustrated and angry at the same time. A minute later, my sister's phone rings and she picks up and tells him which room is ours ignoring the look I give her. She finally ends the call, rolls her eyes and snaps at me! " I don't give a shit what your problems are. If I have to hear your phone go off for another minute I'm going to throw you and the stupid phone out!!
He's coming up, get dressed and get out when he comes here! I don't even want to know what you two are fighting about right now!..
I advise you to wear something extremely distracting because he sounds mad as hell though"

I'm up in seconds and throwing on my little short that he's been wanting to see on me and a tank top. I pack my braids in a ponytail and let some hair out. He love sexy cute when I go for casual so that's what I do. Turning to my sister she gives a nod and motions for a bit of lip gloss and eyeliner. Its night so I don't know why I have to bother with make up. Especially since we're both just going to walk around till it's late and we're both exhausted. I love our late night walks but I always come back irritated because we flirt heavily and I just want to fuck him. I know I wouldn't mind a little exposure but I do not know for him.
Two minutes after getting dressed I hear a heavy knock on the door. One knock and he's in says hi to my sister and picks me up!
I doubt he even had a chance to see what I'm wearing but by the groan I get I bet he likes his view very much. I get a big spank on my ass and I'm already dripping like I always am around him. "You do shit like this all the time!..
Do what? Get upset when someone treats me like shit??!! I'm sorry I'm not letting you walk all over me like a fucking red carpet your majesty!!" I scream. This is what he does to me! Make me so irrationally angry that I just want to beat the shit out of him or fuck him! Whatever comes first!!
" No Baby, you act like a brat and then look like a walking sex doll and you know how much I love my dolls..
I told you I was sorry Baby, I just wanted you to come later so we could get more time together and I can get to play with your ass a little before you take off like fucking Cinderella"  he chuckles in that low voice that does me in every time.
"Well who said I was going to let you do shit to me?...
"I don't know Baby, I guess it's the fact that if I slipped a finger through this naughty little short into your pretty little pussy I'd find you dripping?" He asks amused. I'm so upset that he knows me so well but then he isn't really trying to pull back because he knows me so well. I tease and pull back and that's probably why we've still not fucked.
Before I know it, we're outside and I'm thrown in his car. Sit belt fastened, he sits in and immediately drops his hand on my laps itching towards my zippers. Fingers immediately start working on them while he drives. "Get these god-damned tight shorts off! I need to see your pussy! "
I would say something about not wanting to but that'd be a lie because I really want to. And I just am not in the mood for my games now so yeah. I immediately work on getting the shorts off. I leave my panties because I've made it a habit to wear crotchless panties around him hopinghed finally stop being a gentleman and slip his fingers in at some point.
Immediately I get the shorts off, his eyes zero in on my panties. I do my best to make sure my smirk is very much visible because I know he loves things like these and he can't really look like he wants to because he is driving.
Seeing my smug face, he immediately drops a spank on my pussy. "Get that look off your face. I'm taking you somewhere quiet and I'm going to take my time looking those panties.
  My eyes immediately darken and I'm soaked. He encourages me to put my legs on the seat and open them wide so he can see.  Immediately doing as he says, his fingers immediately come into my pussy. Taking a scoop of my juices, he puts them into his mouth and sucks on my juices. Moaning with him, I Just watch him lick it off his fingers and then he turns and gives a wink. I know better than to touch myself. You see, he knows I like domination and he's been slowly introducing me to the life.
I'm not upset. Infact I trust him so much that I think he's taking a little too much time. "You want a taste doll?...
Yes please"
" Get on your kneels Baby, make me come and you get to taste your pussy juices." He says in a rough voice and I realize we're already packed in a dark street.
Something I was too dazed to notice. "Aren't we going to yours?" I ask. I'm so confused because I know he's always wanted our first time together to be in his bed. He looks at me, studies my face for a bit and then let's an amused smirk fall on his face "eager Baby?...
I'm not taking you tonight. I know how much you want it so I won't. That's your punishment. I'm going to spank you and then I'm going to eat your pussy till you come on my tongue, I'll let you suck my cock like you've been teasing then I'll take you out to dinner and then fuck your pussy with my fingers while you eat."
And that's exactly what he does.

He directs me the backseat and then immediately drops his pants so I I could suck him off.
My eyes fall on his cock and mouth immediately waters. I crawl on his lap and drop a wet kiss on the head of his cock. Taking hold of his cock, I give it a test rub. Its hard and dripping precum and the wetness between my legs increases. I run my tongue up and down his cock, moaning at the taste I flinch as I feel a hand smack my ass. "Suck my cock Baby, don't stare!"
I immediately get on it. Open my mouth and take his cock in. I start at the head while rubbing his balls. Working my mouth to take all of him in, I feel him spank my ass again.
"Such a good little girl. Taking my cock so well.
I'm gonna spank your perfect ass till you come then I'll eat it and let you taste yourself on my fingers. Okay ?"
I give a nod and continuing sucking him off. Before I know it, hands settle in my hair pulling hard and then his fucking my face while I get slaps on my ass. I'm so turned on as I moan on his cock and stick my ass in the air. Letting him know I liked what he was doing to me. I get two more quick hard slaps and then a finger is forced into my pussy. Stretching me a bit and making me mosn on his cock. He must really like that because he puts more effort into fucking my face, while he slips in two more fingers, thumb pressing on my clit and his fingers push into my pussy fucking it hard and yet not enough because I want more and I know I'm not getting it tonight. I put more effort into jerking him off my mouth goes on his balls. Playing with them and swallowing them whole. I feel his fingers slip out of me and then a hard slaps on my pussy. I cry out and push my ass out more. Legs slipping wider. I'm rolling my ass in the air looking for some pressure because he leaves my ass and slips his hand into my bra. Playing with my pussy and I just want him everywhere. He molds my tits while squeezing them just the way I like. Hers rough on my girls and I'm just about to come. I take my mouth off his balls and put them back on his cock taking almost all of it in till I'm about to gag and tears threaten to come out of my eyes. With his cock still in my mouth, I roll my tongue around it and then squeeze my mouth tight around it and start sucking till my jaws hurt. I don't stop though especially when I feel his hand drop from my tits and go back to my pussy. Spanking me raw. I'm crying at this point because I feel so good. He takes his hand out of my hair and then I immediately get a slap on my back. He slips his finger out of my pussy and pushes one into my ass. Giving me time to get used to the foreign feeling, he starts fucking my ass. At this point, I'm pushing my ass towards him while he turns me around so we're both kneeling. He's fucking my face hard now basically just using me with no mercy . One hand had three fingers in my ass while he's bent in an uncomfortable way to get all of his other fingers into me. We keep going like that till we both come. I want more. I'm just so happy he wants to touch me in the restaurant.