Desire

My high school has to be the most open minded school around. That's what I'm thinking while looking at an out of the closet homophobic senior being shoved around in the halls.
I mean I hear people get bullied for being anything but straight but the level of bullying people endure here for being homophobic is almost comedic. The school has a strict no discrimination rule so the football team consists of people of all genders. Everyone has equal opportunity except the homophobes. It's honestly quite fascinating. But then I love how people are just so confident in themselves and dress or look however they want to. For example I myself am quite fluid with my sexuality. On some days, I wake up and feel asexual as fuck, there are days I'm straight as a pole, I've been bisexual, demisexual, pansexual and on the days I see Lacy Smith's nipple piercings in the locker room, I am very much lesbian. See? Very fluid.
Lacy is a gorgeous girl with slender thighs, long legs, the right amount of ass and beautiful breasts with the piercings that drive me absolutely insane. Fucking sexy. And she is wayyy out of my league. Also, I'm just too lazy to make ny move. I honestly don't want to date her because I'm too lazy to put in the effort but I want to taste her. Not to sound like a slut at all but I don't date. Almost as much as I don't have sex.
Lacy is on the softball team and she's one of those fucking good people that just love playing the game and do not want any extra responsibility. Like it's news that she has turned down the coach's offer to be captain three years in a row and her replacements are always second best which has to be sad for them though.
So I'm sitting at lunch, watching Lacy again because I can swear whatever she's wearing underneath her top is nothing since I can see the outline of her piercings and I just want to make sure. The difference this time is, she's looking right at me and I can swear she's smirking. Which just gets me to believe that she definitely caught me ogling her boobs in the locker room. Not the softball locker, the P.E locker. And before you say I'm being pervert, Lacy is so comfortable with her body that she goes practically naked for almost 15 minutes after washing up. So big question is, she does know there are lesbians and occasional lesbians there right?
Just making sure.
So here I am looking at her boobs and face because I just can't keep my eyes focused and she's watching me look. Bell rings and look down and realize I forgot I was eating like I've been holding up a half eaten burger while looking at Lacies. Totally explains the smirk on her face then because I feel so embarrassed right now.

Two weeks and I have actually had to physically stop myself from looking at her because I feel embarrassed and I am trying to be less of a creep but then it's almost as if she wants me to look. Let's just say she tries to talk to me more in the locker room where she's wearing just her tiny panties. I mean, I don't stay naked but she gets more physical hands in her hair, in my hair, trying to fix my top, trying to take something off my top, it's driving me fucking insane. And then as if she hasn't done enough she whispers in my ears, "do you want to come see me practice softball today?" Of course I say yes, I mean I'm sitting and she's practically shoving her boobs in my face!!!  So here I am watching her practice and I hate it cause I am dripping and it's her fault! She's sexy a lot when she's naked but she's sexy as hell on the field. I watch them go on for an hour and then Lacy talks with her team mates for a while and then comes up to me. It isn't awkward though. We talk about the game and she explains a few rules and tells me some of her experiences and you can tell she really loves the game. When I tell her I'm leaving she asks me to wait, so she could give me a ride back and for some reason I just want to so I don't tell her about my perfectly available car. Thirty minutes later she asks me to follow her to the locker room so she could wash up and I'm stumped. I've never been in the locker room alone with Lacy and I can tell most of the girls are gone now. Anyways, I follow her in and she immediately gets naked washes up and comes back to me alone in the room. "Hey Sika, you have any piercings? "  She asks ..
"Not really, except you count my ears but nothing scandalous"  "oh ok, it's just I've seen you look at my piercings a lot and I figured you liked them?"
I get up and walk up to her, she has her back facing me so she doesn't really expect me there. I wrap my hands around her waist and press her into the lockers. "I do like them, I think they're sexy". Lacy's breathing starts picking up a bit as she pushes her ass into me.  "Oh I didn't know you liked girls" "I don't, I just really love your piercings" I'm encouraged by her reactions so I run my hands around her body while still holding her waist with one hand. I finally glide my hands to her ass and pinched a little. A moan comes out of her and if it isn't the sexiest sound I've heard. "But then, I don't think you mind me staring do you? Want me to show you exactly how you don't mind?" I ask while guiding the hand I had on her ass into her little panties. I push apart her pussy lips and roughly stick my finger into her and she's fucking wet! Which just makes me groan into her neck. "You're so responsive.. so wet, I love how you swallow up my fingers...turn around Baby, let me see the face you make when you take my fingers in your little pussy" she turns around my eyes immediately get stuck on how pouty her lips look and how flushed her face is. I push her legs apart using mine and push in my finger. Her lips fall open and I immediately take the bottom lip in my mouth biting on it slightly while forcing a second finger into her pussy. Lacy pants and her hands are immediately in my hair pulling hard like I like while pushing my lips on hers demanding a kiss. I oblige her for a few minutes kissing her while fucking her with my fingers and she's a mess. Immediately I pull my fingers out and pinch her clit I have her cuming on my fingers. I immediately pull my head back to watch her face when she comes and pushing three fingers into the sensitive hole letting her ride out her pleasure on my fingers. The face she makes and the sexy sounds coming out of her almost push me over the edge so I pull out my fingers and clean them up with my tongue. "Drop me off?"

Let me tell you something about myself, I never let myself come so easily. I enjoy my own sexual frustration so I masturbate but stop t the point where I almost come and then go on with my life like nothing. Lacy on the other hand, must be the total opposite because when I said drop me off? She looked shocked, then frustrated then angry but she did drop me off.
The thing is, she must be riding on anger and frustration because she's either glaring at me or giving me fuck me eyes from across the room and it's annoying because she looks sexy doing both so I don't know what to do.  Which explains why my car is currently packed in front of her house while I'm having dinner with her family with my socks covered legs pushing against Lacy's panty covered pussy. Her face is red and she looks like she wants to stop me and get what she wants at the same time. After dinner, I help her clean up and she escorts me to her room. We decide on a movie I doubt we both actually care for it because ten minutes into the movie, I have Lacy's shirt off. "What are you doing?!"  "Trying to look at your sexy piercings, what are you doing? Why do you have a bra on?" She looks t me like I'm crazy then takes it off. "Could you lock the door?" "I already did" I answered immediately pushing her down and pullings her beast in my mouth. My hand automatically goes to the other while my tongue lashes on the one in my mouth. Sucking and biting while she moans and pushes her chest into my face. I take off my clothes and sit on her chest making sure her nipple is in my pussy. The sensation is intense and the feeling of her piercing on my pussy just encourages me to keep going. I let my hand wander into her pussy and flick her clit while fucking her with my fingers. Lacy immediately pushes her pussy on my finger trying too chase relief which just intensifies the feeling of her boobs fucking me. Her panties are crotchless so I immediately turn and stick my face into her pussy licking and fingering her at the same time. She pushes her fingers into my pussy gets it wet and immediately sticks it into my ass. I immediately push a finger into her ass while eating her out like I need her pussy juices to live and she screams. We go at it like that for a while occasionally alternate between eating her pussy and having practically my whole hand in her pussy and she shatters. Taking me with her. I come on the boobs I love so much and then proceed to sit on her face so she cleans me up good. She licks my pussy and then pushes her tongue deep into me fucking me again till I come again.