♧Chapter 29♧

Dennis:

I love Y/N, I really do. But fucking hell she cannot pick a dress for a simple dinner to save her life.

"Blue? Red? Purple? Oh, Dennis, can't you pick?"

I let a out a sigh of relief. "Choose the back one and let's get out of here." I nudged her lightly.

This woman is going to be the death of me.

"Aight. Let me go change quickly." She went off with the dress into the changing room. That's when I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and a slight peck on my cheek.

"You gonna pick a nice little dress for me or not?" I knew exactly who it was, Liam, the producer that I was seeing.

"Well, I never knew you wanted a dress. I thought you had some work to do." He said nothing in response, instead he ran through his hand through my ginger hair and rested his chin on my neck.

"I just wanted to see you, so I took the day off." I rolled my eyes and smirked, this man was also going to be the death of me.

"I'm back. Is this the producer that you're seeing?" Y/N smiled as she waltzed in her dress, the black laced bodice fitting over her chest, the end trails flowing next to her feet, this brought out her best features beautifully.

It was perfect.

"Ah, so you're Y/N?" Liam shook her hand, "I've heard a lot about you."

"Well, I hope that Dennis doesn't talk too much about me."

"You're all he talks about." I rolled my eyes at Liam and Y/N being ridiculous.

"Excuse me...excuse me." I saw a little girl tap Y/N's shoulder. "Are you Y/N?."

Y/N's face lit up, "Why yes I am. How can I help you sweetie?" The little girl squealed in joy.

"I was...I was wondering if you could sign my notebook, please?" The girl's pigtails bounced up and down.

"Of course I can! What's your name, sweetheart?" Y/N crouched down and got the girl's notebook.

"My name...my name is...Sadie." Sadie's eyes sparkled.

"'To Sadie, I hope you have an amazing day, love from Y/N.' Here you go darling. Would you like a high five or a hug?"

"Can I have a hug?" Y/N said yes and the girl smiled as she hugged her. She laughed lovingly and swiftly ran back to her mother. Sadie was quite shy.

"Alright, can we go now?" Y/N paid as I groaned for her to hurry up. She rolled her eyes as we got in the car to leave. Her beautiful dress still making her look stunning, if I was straight she would already be my wife.

Oh, the guys are going to argue tonight.