family and teju detached part 2

So the person who tap was none other than meenu dii who has misconception of teju as bigg boss.

She misunderstood her that's why she wants her to leave his brother.

There is form a wrong image of teju in her head by bigg boss and toxic solos.

Meenu dii:see tejasswi that side.

Pointed towards the dining table where all are eating.

She felt a sting of pain by seeing that all started dinner without her

she felt bad again not even her sunny ask to join her

she feels like she is the unwanted and a normal piece of showpiece in their life which they ignore as like this.

Meenu dii:you see tejasswi how happy is he with us. And what you made him feel in that house.

Teju opened her mouth to say but she cut her off

Meenu di: no tejasswi you see how people call him toxic and what not just because of you.
He had to go through a lot because of you.

She saying all this because she only watch episode and solos sent clips

in which teju looks wrong

that's why she had this thought that teju has making him toxic in front of world.

She doesn't try to understand teju and her point of view.

She is saying lot of things like this to teju

and teju listening all without saying all this coz she is going in overthinking zone now

that she is actually not good for karan that she is making him suffer and

all the things menu dii saying she is believing that she is true and think its not right for her to be in his life

she gone that much in the overthinking zone now.

Her last string break when she hear meenu dii saying this and her eyes welled up hearing this.

Meenu dii : see tejasswi how happy he is with them plzz let him live peacefully. See he is not even remembering you not finding you. Plzz leave him for his good.

She again watch in that directions where everybody is laughing and having dinner a lone tear escape from her eyes.

Leaving him without him her life she is thinking all this and tear escaped from her eyes continuously.

Meenu dii also seeing her tears she feel bad but she shrugged this feeling by remembering bigg boss time.

Teju composed her self and make a firm decision that she will leave him for his own good.

But she can't do this as like this she have to do it slowly so that she make herself firm by making her daily life detached from him slowly.

By this he also doesn't get heart and feel less hurt when she go from his life.

So, she thinks all this by her overthinking zone brain. And decide to tell this to meenu dii so that she help her in time of need.

Teju: dii don't worry aap jaisa chahti hai waisa he hoga mai sunny ki life se chali jaaungi.
But mai ye sab achanak nhi kar skti warna wo toot jayega mujhe aapki madad cahiye
Mai promise krte hoo mai apke bhai ki life se chali jaungi.

She said all these things in cracked and painful voice.

Meenu dii get shocked that how come she accept her offer this easily.

She also felt bad for teju

but shrugged it and thought maybe after going her from his brother life he will life freely and happily without allegations.

Which is her brain bigg boss time misconception.

Meenu dii: mai kya help kar skti hoon.

Teju : dii mai sunny se dhere dheere detach hone ke liye kuch na kuch karungi

aap bas tab oose overthinking zone me mat jane dena oske sath baat krna ya family time spent krna

so that he doesn't think about me.

Meenu dii : ok bas tum jao mere bhai ki life se mai kuch bhi krungi.

She felt bad hearing this but composed herself and said

Teju: ok  dii ab mai ghar jaa rhi hoon jab wo pooche toh bol dena call aaya tha important toh jana pda. Thank you and goodbyy.

She felt like cry and go

Meenu dii also felt bad but shrugged it by thinking his brother bright future

only if she knew what teju matters for his brother and what gem of person they loss if teju left from his life.

Precap

Teju: sunny mujhe kaam hai mai baad me baat krti hoon.

Sunny: ladoo tujhe Kya huaa kal bhi chali gyi or aaj subah se call bhi nhi kiya or nahi mujse milne ke liye maan  rhi.

Teju: sunny byy