Tae: HYUNG.....WHY DIDN'T YOU GO ! it's late night......( Cut off)

Jin : for your kind information.... I'm your secretary......I have a right to company you Mr. Kim....

Tae : But ( again cut off)

Jin : I knew it you'll be stressed up.....

Tae signed and drink a glass of water....

Tae : Hyung....you know that this mansion is most precious to HARABEOJi.......He is the last person who trust and pride of me ......not the upper but the under Tae...... After mom HARABEOJi and Mrs. Keith is just one who understands me........

Then noona.......she knew that We're not...... We're not .....( Tae stop by the fact ).......

Shit....!!!! Kim TAEHYUNG you're pathetic..... You can't even save your nonna...( Starts yelling and crying)

Jin is trying to claims him down ....

Jin : Tae ......this is not in your hand... jisoo trusts that bastard very much....

You can't try to change her mind....

But don't forget you can protect her ...
Tae ......

Tae is just looking at the.....photo .....of his HARABEOJi..... making him more guilty ....

The guilt which he promised

The guilt of his noona

The guilt of being a Kim

A week person

A ..........life with so much homophobic society is not so easy.....

Tae wipes his tears and looked blankly at Jin......

Tae : Jin Hyung!! Do you forgot WHAT is next day.......( smirk )

Jin : Tae Do you really want to play with fire's.........

Tae : yes , Hyung ....I have to do all to keep my HARABEOJis dream......
I can't give him the news of being top....but I keep the promise of Saving his last will .... that's Kim TAEHYUNG promise......( Tae stand up with a rage)

Jin is just afraid.......by that.......

Next Day.....

Seen start to JEON industry

All of the employee of JEON industry is busy so much.......cause of Kim and JEON meeting

cause of Kim and JEON meeting