🎃 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 🎃

Start from the beginning

All hosted by Full Moon Kindergarten. With every ticket they sell, they donate that money towards the performing arts subjects in their school and many other schools all around the city.

With many heroes also coming from musical backgrounds, they would donate heavily and make sure their event gains a lot of attention. Which it did.

With many musical heroes promoting and donating, more people became excited for the pumpkin patch event and, as time went on, the small school gained even more attention from civilians and news people alike. Making it one of the most anticipated events during the fall.

Tomomi volunteers as a teachers aid at Full Moon Kindergarten almost every other week. She helped teach class with the teachers, helped take care of the kids, make snacks and monitored them during playtime.

And because she has such a motherly and kind aura, kids there loved her. In return, the parents loved her. Some even asked if she did babysitting outside of her volunteering job. Because their kid loves her so much.

Some even hated going home because they didn't want to leave Tomomi. Which she thought was so sweet. She loved children and she wanted some of her own when she's married.

Which is how she ended up at the pumpkin patch. Because Tomomi is a volunteer, she had the task of helping kids with picking pumpkins safely, story time and singing them fun songs to them.

And because she's working, she was able to get tickets for all of her classmates and friends. Who has agreed to attend for her sake and because they loved Halloween.

Which she is grateful for.

"Ahhhhh~ man, I love fall." Kirishima sighed out. "So wholesome and cozy~"

His hands were in the pockets of his black pants, his green flannel was left unbutton, revealing a black shirt underneath and his usually spiky hair was now flat and black pulled into a loose ponytail.

He walked through the crowd of people with Bakugou, who was also dressed accordingly for fall. Dark jeans, burgundy button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a grey under shirt and black sneakers. His spiky hair was hidden underneath a black baseball cap he wore backwards.

"Don't you love it, man? The fall leaves, the colors, Halloween?"

"I couldn't care any less than I already do, weird hair," Bakugou said in his usually aggressive tone of voice. But Kirishima knew better.

He might act like he didn't care but he did. He's known him that long to see right through his aggression.

"Oh come on, bro." Kirishima chuckled out, tossing his arm around his blonde friends shoulders. "Avalanche invited us here. Try and have some sort of fun! I know you're grumpy because you haven't seen her in a little bit but maybe we'll run into her."

Bakugou grumbled, rolling his eyes. Kirishima was right about that. He did miss Tomomi a lot. More than what he will admit to anyone. But he didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right.

"Shut up." He mumbled as they continued to walk.

Kirishima laughed at him. His red ears gave it away. He knew he was right. But just before he could even say anything, he spotted Denki at a candy apple stand with Oijiro, Shoto and Midoriya.