🤰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 🤰

for some odd reason, I can't find the the inbox that requested this

the inbox that requested this. So please, if
you're reading this, make yourself known so
I can give you credit and tag you.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

* ˚ ✦ when Tomomi gets sick, the entire house feels it.

* ˚ ✦ after three years of their marriage, Katsuki and Tomomi lived together in his penthouse ( he makes a lot for being one of the top three heroes of Japan ).

* ˚ ✦ but after the second year of their marriage, they decided to go ahead and have their dream home build on the beach area they've always loved.

* ˚ ✦ and with the help of Cementoss, their home was built up in record time.

* ˚ ✦ the backyard was their own personal beach and, because Katsuki remembered how much his wife loved this, the construction team used two palm trees to build a really nice net hammock

* ˚ ✦ the backyard was their own personal beach and, because Katsuki remembered how much his wife loved this, the construction team used two palm trees to build a really nice net hammock. It was a white woven net that was pretty big. It could sit up to 6 people on it. And with the space between the two trees, it was the perfect spot.

* ˚ ✦ now, on to the why we're here. After their dream home was built ( which was a mansion, honestly ), they immediately moved in. And perfect timing, too. Because Tomomi found out she was pregnant

* ˚ ✦ by the time she found out, she had already decided to take a hiatus on her pro-hero job and focus more on her and Midoriyas popular manga ( written by herself and Izuku Midoriya, illustrated by her ) and her web comic books company called "Himura Comics"

* ˚ ✦ so that put a pause on her returning as a pro-hero. But she was fine with that.

* ˚ ✦ but Katsuki, however, was overseas on a dangerous mission with Deku and Shoto in America by the time she found out.

* ˚ ✦ and she wanted to wait until he got back before telling him. So for five weeks, she waited and waited until she looked on the news.

* ˚ ✦ during that mission, there was a deadly explosion in one of the buildings that he, Shoto and Deku were currently infiltrating.