Cozy dorm Arc: Deadly Sins

Trap of Wrath 

The dawn of morning was set in stone, Red slowly awoken to do his daily routine but he accidentally tripped on something and fell right onto the floor, face first.

"To the love of Alan what in the-"

Red turned to see what he tripped on, he thought it was one of his dogs cause you know, they tend to show up whenever and you won't even know. Instead, it was second but they look very different for some reason.

"Second?"

No sound so Red got up and went to pick up Second and was punched directly in his face.

Ensure screaming and a few hours later, the color gang was standing as the people who are...also the color gang sitting on the couch..

"So..you are telling us that you guys are us- How??" The actual second asked.

"How? Well, simple. We don't know either" The other second said.

The original color gang is confused still but the other Yellow spoke up.

"But all I can say is that we are one of your sins or whatever the hell you call it"

As the original color gang are smart and not that dumb, they figure it out with ease.

"So...Wrath right?" Purple said and the Wraths nodded or shrugged.

In a few minutes of discussing what they are going to do and the Wraths looking bored as hell. Red tries to entertain them....only lead to anger....jeez.

"Okay, Let's...uh you know hangout? Maybe that way we can figure out something while not taking hours of talking?"

It was really awkward but they somehow were able to do it.

The Color gang decided to go to different places with each other...

[Second's part]

Second walked around the park with Wrath Red, it was awkward once again but it was calming.

Luckily Wrath's appearance are much different than theirs as they show horns and different clothing.

"So...since you are wrath..well Red's Wrath is there much to talk about with you?"

"No."

That response is what Second needed to know how closed off Wrath Red is.....

Is this how..Red would be?

"...alright...um...do you want to go see an animal shelter? Or any nice animal shop?"

Second asked and this time getting an answer.

"...a cat cafe.."

Second nodded and led Wrath Red to one of his favorite cat cafe.

It was calming besides Second not being able to pet any of the cats because they don't want to get close to him.

While Wrath Red is petting one of the cats, he seems very calm now.

"You know....each wrath's are different."

Second turn to them.

"....nevermind"

Just as Second thought something was going to change...oh well there is always another day.

Soon enough they return back when the day starts to end. Now comes to the part where they need to know where the Wrath's sleep.

All of the Wrath just say they can sleep on the ground as if they give a sh-.

The color gang didn't really want that and so cue the back and forth talk.

King walked in and saw this...he was not informed about this and tried to walk away but something in the Wrath triggered them and started booking at King.

King never ran so quickly and went back to his room.

"Get your fu-king dogs!"

The color gang soon enough was able to help the Wrath calms down, they just mumble with pure hatred.

"Let's just put them in a burrito blanket?"

The Wrath was not happy about that but was forced, now they sleep wherever but comforted by the blanket surrounding them.

The night fell silent.