Another day of the Cozy dorm

The clock hits 5:40 AM as Red slowly wakes up to the dogs trying to push/move him awake.

Luckily, they were trained to not bark at 5 in the morning or else, Red would've suffered the wrath of the sleeping Second whose room is right across the hallway from theirs.

"Alright..alright, I'm up. Just give me a minute, Markus, Shama?" Red whispered to the two dogs that stopped their movement and only wagged their tails.

Red slowly and quietly went and entered the bathroom to get themselves ready before coming right back out and getting a jacket. It is rather chilly out at 5 but it didn't....shouldn't bother Red anyways.

Before getting the stuff, he opened the window, petting the two birds that were sitting near the window sill.

"Alright, let's go" Red whispered to Markus and Shama, getting their leashes ready before switching the handle to the minecraft world.

It was rather still dark but soon enough, the sun started to rise. Yet again, Red had almost forgotten and raced his dogs back to the dorm. As much as they want to spend more time with Markus and Shama, if he is late once more to Monster school, he would not hear the end of Yellow.

—----

Yellow heard Red coming back and checked the time, crap, it was almost near 7. Second is going to kill them but it's not really their fault. Their and the rest of the color gang, minus Second, body works differently. After all they are from a website, codes work differently.

Yellow shook their heads, they are getting off track. Hearing the entrance door close once more. Yellow hoped Red wasn't late once again or else.

Fixing up some places of the machine and rewiring some redstone, Yellow was able to fix one of the problems for their project.

—----

In the morning, everyone is busy doing their things, Second and Green stay in their own dorm rooms, making music or drawing. Sometimes live streaming on their project and show what has come so far.

Yellow at the studio doing their own things, rewiring redstone and going back to the minecraft world, somewhat far away from the Dorm and testing out some things that dealt with dangers.

Blue would be in his little garden provided by the dorm. Watering his plants and crops before going to find more of his addiction. Weird reason to bring Purple with them sometimes to the nether.

Purple at day usually sleep in or sometimes spend hours missing....well not really missing as they would usually send a text to the gang before going to that place. At night is where Purple is usually active, studying the stars and space. The end has really perked Purple's interest in mythology and legends as well as the galaxy.

—---

Red has returned from his school, it was rather easy as it is a monster school and not regular school.

Laying down his things went to go get a quick snack before dragging the rest of the gang outside besides him.

He doesn't really like to go out, which Red doesn't mind. Everyone has been a bit rude everytime he comes out...but for the rest of the color gang, they've stay inside a lot instead so Red would drag them outside for a walk and shopping, maybe more so then they get at least some activity.

—----

They went to the Cafe first where Chosen worked.

"Hey big brother. How are you holding up?" Second asked and Chosen only nodded. Telling the rest of the gang that he's doing alright.

Not a fan of words but managed to get through without talking.

The color gang took their orders and went to sit and chill for a few minutes.

Second went to talk to Chosen, although he didn't say much, it was fun talking to him.....

Don't know how it works but it does.

They all say their thanks as Chosen only bowed by a little before taking other orders from other customers.

—---

Another place they like to go to is the mall, usually they have a lot of things that they need from it.

Red went to the nearby park with his pets as Second went to the section where there is art supplies and a crap ton of papers.

Blue and yellow would walk together and go to the gears shops or the plant shop.

Purple and Green kept each other company by sitting around and chilly, they don't need much but just rest.

Soon enough, everyone gathered together and continued to spend time together.

—---

King sat in his room when it went a bit too cold for his liking....he exited out.

Switching to the place of Alan's PC, going out to see Alan creating a storyboard for his animations.

King slowly got up to the program and watched.

Alan doesn't seem to mind, after all it's not the first time. Everything was silent, it was calming for King.

Unlike his room, it was rather loud when it's supposed to be silent.

.

.

.

Just another day of Cozy dorm.