Chapter 3 : Dont bother

Start from the beginning

Now i just feel so broken and i dont know if i can be fixed again.

We boys went back to our new penthouse that Simon got us cause our old flat was filled with obssessive fans. They were too wild i tell you but hey still love them ;)

Anyway when we arrived at our new penthouse, we all sat in the living room and sighed.

"What should we do??" Harry groaned.

"Will they forgive us?" Zayn said run his fingers through his hair.

"How you guys met them? Lets just rewind a bit.." Liam said.

"Okay i'll go first" i said as i sat straight.

#Flashback

"Mom!! We have new neighbours" My 5 year old version yelled after my mom.

"Oh really?! You wanna head over there and give them some cookies with me?" she asked.

I nodded my head vigorously as i saw a girl the same age as me walking inside the house.

As my mom asked me to get dressed and we headed over to the new neighbour's house. We knocked on the door and the girl i saw earlier opened up.

"Mommy! Theres people outside!!" she smiled and looked at me.

"Oh hello! I'm Marie and this is my daughter Selena" her mom introduce her.

"Hye i'm Johannah and this is my son Louis and we brought some cookies as a welcome gift!" my mom said as she handed the cookies.

"Well thank you! Please come inside and join us for some tea if you like?" her mom said and i looked at my mom with begging eyes. She nodded and we went in.

As our mothers went to the kitchen, i was left with Selena.

"Hey Lewis.. why do you wear suspenders? Your not a baby or an old man!" she laughed as she tugged on one of my suspenders.

"First of all its Louis and suspenders are my thing!" i exclaimed and she laughed.

With that we just really became great friends..

#End of Flashback

A tear slipped out of my eye as i remember the memory..

Niall P.O.V

Louis looked like he was about to cry his heart out. Harry and Liam was rubbing his back to get him calm down.

"So i'll tell you next.." i breathed out.

#Flashback

One day i was playing in my front yard with Greg when a pink ball hitted my head.

I landed on my butt and rubbed my head and Greg just laughed at me.

"Sowweee!! I was just kicking it around" a 4 year old version of Ariana said.

"Ow! It hurts though and by the way im Niall" i imtroduced myself.

"Ariana Grande" she smiled.

And that was how we met..

#End of Flashback

I sighed to that memory. She was really someone who would always be by my side so why did i betrayed her..

Zayn P.O.V

The story Niall told us was pretty similar to when i saw Lucy. Except we were in the park and i fell of the swing and she came rushing over to me.

As i told the boys, i felt my heart beat 100 km/sec. Seriously this is shredding my heart as it already is.

How can i make it up to her?

Harry P.O.V

We laughed as Zayn told us that Lucy was the one person he would let to touch his hair. He said she was special but she nevers does touch it he said.

Vic totally broke my heart just now. As she handed me the necklace i gave her before i left.

"Well Vic.. would always get bullied and i finally decided that she wasnt meant to bully so i helped her" i chuckled to the memory when she was about to get splattered by spaghetti but i blocked it from her.

The boys laughed as i remember she helped me remove all the spaghetti in my hair which wasnt an easy thing.

"At least you guys have cute meetings.. not like me and Debby.." Liam said.

I didnt know if the other boys realized this but i think Niall eyes change to not what it usually is.

Liam P.O.V

"What do you mean? You and Debby didnt have a friendly meeting?" Niall asked.

"Well... lets just say.. when i first met her she was..um.. surrounded by bodyguards.." i stuttered and the boys looked confused.

"Her dads a billionnaire" i pointed out.

"Ohh.." the boys said before saying "Soo..."

"Well she was protected by tall people and she couldnt make friends cause she has a lot of people following her" i chuckled to myself.

" So i decided to try and talk to her. I finally did! And we became very close untill when we were 15 her dad really liked me and treated me like his son.." i said.

The boys were paying so much attention.

"So we were 16 when her dad thought it was a great idea to get us arranged marrieage" i said and all the boys eyes bulged out.

"But of course we didnt agree and we remain friends untill the day i left for X-factor.." i said and my lips form a straight line.

"Wow! So guys do you wanna get your old bestfriend back?" Zayn said.

We all nodded before saying

"How are we going to do that?"

This is going to be one heck of an adventure and i realized how we can have both guy bestfriends and girl bestfriends but how do we do that?