His eyes welled up and he shedded silent tears. After a while he moved towards their room and found her engrossed in some thought.

Ak(mv) : I am sorry di... unna care pandradhukku badhila I hurted you.... Athukku un kaalu pudichu manippu keta kooda kadavul enna mannika maata....

He opened the cupboard and took a pain relief ointment. Sivaangi didn't dare to look him once. Before he could move towards her they were disturbed by a calling bell.

Ak : Na poyi paakure....

Ashwin said in a low voice and left to open the door. Divya smiled widely at Ashwin and he reciprocated with a slight smile.

Div : Hi anna, en inaikku office polaya....

Ak : Illa, inaikku summa inga....

Divu : Ohh...

She threw a teasing smile towards Ashwin and he just fake smiled before welcoming her inside.

Div : Nethu rakshan inga nadanthadha elaatheyum sollitaan... oru nimisham bakk nu aaidichu... nalla vela paapa kkum sivu kkum onnum aagala.... Aama rendu perum enga irukaanga....?

Ak : Ava room la irukka...

Div : Seri ney... na poi paathitu vanthidren....

She was about to move but stopped by him.

Ak : Divya, If you don't mind sivaangi kku intha ointment potu vidriya...

Div : Avalukku enaachu, nethu rakshan call pannumbodhu kooda onnum illa nu dhana sonna....

Ak : Athu... ava olunga gavanikala... athaan....

She nodded and bought the ointment before moving to see sivaangi. Sivaangi gave a forcefull smile and divya asked her about the injured area to apply the ointment. Divya gasped at her burnt scar and applied the medicine carefully.

Sivaangi was hissing and shouting while she was applying. Ashwin's heart pricked hearing his girl's painful hiss and left the house wiping his tears.

●●●●

Ashwin threw the things in his cabin in rage making the employees there jerk. Rakshan immediately rushed at the palce and banged his cabin door shouting his name.

Rak : Ashwinn.... Enna da pandre....

Ak : Rakshan poidu... na semma kovathula irukken.... vantha unna enna pannuvenu theriyaadhu....

Rak(mv) : Ivana vechikittu....

Rakshan sighed hard and instructed the employees to complete their works. He waited for him to become calm and again headed towards his cabin as it is getting late.

When he opened the door, he was shocked seeing the condition of his cabin. Things were thrown here and there and some of them were broken. The most shocking one was he found Ashwin gulping a full bottle alcohol fastly.

Rak : Dei dei.. macha.. kudikadha da....

Ak : Thallu da loosu.... na kudikanum....

Rak : Dei nee teetotaller da.... ithelaam kudika koodadhu....

Without listening to him, he just gulped the full bottle making rakshan gasp audioably. The next second he started to cry like a child and rakshan saw him weirdly.

Rak : Paithiyama ivan....

(Note : Read his portions in druken tone)

Ak : Macha..... Thappu panniten da.... romba periya thappu panniten da.... En sivaangi.. ava...

He couldn't complete as he stared to cry again and again. Rakshan took a chair and sat beside him, listening to him.

Rak : Dei en da ipdi elaam pandren.... already nee avala hurt pannitu irukke... nadula ipdi kudichu veetla ponenu veiyy aprom unakku thangachi kitta irundhu compliment ah oru divorce kedaikum paathuko....

Ak : Divorce.... Ha... divorce.... aama aama... Aana divorce kuduka poradhu ava illa.... nan dha.....

He said in his druken tone making rakshan gasp in shock.

Rak : Enna da olarre.....

Ak : Aama da... I don't deserve her da.... Na avala romba hurt panniten da.... romba....  En sivaangi kku evlo valichirukkum..... Enakku ippo vaazhave thonala da....

He wiped his tears and thats when rakshan's eyes fell on his blood oozing hand...

Rak : Macha...  ratham.... dei kai la epdi da adi patrichu....

He held his hands and Ashwin just wriggled out from his grip and stood clumpsily.

Ak : Intha kayam enakku valikala da, aana en sivaangi enaala azhumbodhu,.... na sethuten macha..... How cruel I was....

Rak : Dei athelaam aprom pesikalaam.... va ippo namma veetukku povom..... late aagudhu....

Ak : Na varala da.....

Rakshan huffed and dragged him outside while ashwin was adamant like a child. Otherside, Sivaangi was panicked and was waiting for Ashwin sitting on the hall. She opened the door soon as she heard his car horn.

How is it?

Sorry type panni mudiyuradhukkulla kai pattu publish aaiten.

Need another update? (Complete 300 votes soon)

Tankygirly👀