Xue Luhe, who was only wrapped in a bathrobe, strode in, and she didn't care that the bathrobe slipped to her shoulders, staring at Lin Mo with burning eyes.

    Her complexion was extremely gorgeous, as if she had been rejuvenated from last night's madness, not at all like she was a little tired when she first came back last night.

    Lin Mo was speechless, thinking to herself, doesn't this woman need a rest? She had been tossing around all night last night, and she didn't stop until dawn. She slept until noon and was still very tired, but she seemed to have had chicken blood and stimulants, and even her eyes were a little brighter than usual. times! What physical fitness!

    "you're awake?"

    Xue Luhe came to the bed, leaned over and grabbed Lin Mo's hand, put it on his lips and kissed it, then sat down and embraced Lin Mo's upper body in his arms.

    Lin Mo was trembling all over again, she was still naked!

    The skin directly felt the texture of the bathrobe. It felt so strange. Lin Mo quickly broke free and stepped back a little shyly:

    "What time is it, why didn't you wake me up..."

    Xue Luhe smiled softly He said :

    "You slept so well, I can't bear it."

    Lin Mo didn't speak, turned around and got out of bed to wash, but Xue Luhe reached out and hugged her around the waist.

    "Are you tired last night? Can I take you to the bathroom?"

    Before Lin Mo waved her hand to refuse, Xue Luhe immediately picked him up by the waist and strode towards the bathroom.

    "Why are you like this... let me down! I can go by myself!"

    Lin Mo was ashamed, and patted Xue Luhe's shoulder and chest with his hands, trying to get him to let him down.

    Xue Luhe smiled and put the person down according to the words.

    Lin Mo's feet touched the ground, and her legs felt sore. She accidentally swayed twice, and reached out to support the wall next to her to stand firm.

    She blushed and felt embarrassed. She had just boasted that Haikou was fine, but now her legs started to weaken and she slapped herself in the face.

    "Hehe...Little idiot."

    Xue Luhe picked up Princess Lin Mo without saying a word, and carried her directly into the bathroom, holding Lin Mo's waist the whole time, watching her wash her face and brush her teeth.

    Lin Mo could only face this fanatical gaze, wash his face and brush his teeth quickly, and finally pushed Xue Luhe out, so that he could solve his personal problems safely.

    After coming out of the bathroom, Xue Luhe stopped Lin Mo head-on and kissed her face to face again.

    Lin Mo felt that the other party's tongue was driving straight in, and she was more familiar with it than yesterday. She started to soften after being kissed for a while. She wanted to push but couldn't push him away, and the other party didn't let her go until she had difficulty breathing.

    "Cough... Is it so exhausting to fall in love, I'm going to suffocate... Cough..."

    Lin Mo coughed loudly, feeling that he was really weak today, and all his energy was exhausted last night.

    Xue Luhe hugged her tightly and did not relax at all. The two of them were like two conjoined babies, and they seemed to be playing with two and three legs, and they moved to the dining table step by step.