Xue Luhe said slowly:

    "To a certain extent, you are a bit like me."

    Lin Mo shook his head mockingly:

    "How is that possible? You are that super powerful Xue Luhe, I am just a fool with amnesia."

    Lin Mo has always been accurate in her own positioning. She knows that her strengths are not in her head at all.

    Xue Luhe slowly shook his head and said softly,

    "I won't let you go, but you are very frank and dare to say it today, which surprised me a bit. So I will give you a reward."

    Lin Mo's eyes lit up immediately . :

    "What reward? Wait, why don't you let me go first?"

    Xue Luhe looked up and pointed to the door on the first floor:

    "The reward is that you can do whatever you want in the villa in the future, but you can't leave the villa. The door."

    Lin Mo raised his eyebrows, but he really didn't expect that the horrible punishment he thought did not come, but instead the right to move freely.

    She is really... a little excited, and wants to give herself a medal!

    At the same time, she realized Xue Luhe's moodiness even more, but she seemed to have learned a little trick. Maybe she could get along better with this pervert in the future?

    But she still asked:

    "You haven't said it yet, why don't you let me go?"

    Xue Luhe smiled inexplicably, raised a finger, and swayed provocatively in front of Lin Mo's eyes:

    "You If you want to leave like this, I don't want you to leave." Before Lin     Mo

    could retort, Xue Luhe quickly added:

    "This is the truth."

, I feel that this person is not easy. In order to be a pervert, he has to indicate his sincerity. Usually, he talks so much every day, but he is actually acting on the scene.

    I have to say that it is worthy of the level of international actresses. Life is like a drama, and drama is like life!

    Now that he got Xue Luhe's approval, Lin Mo stood up and began to explore each room excitedly.

    When she turned around the conference room, mini bar, home theater, and several guest rooms on the first floor, when she came out, she saw that Xue Luhe had changed her clothes and waved to her in the hall.

    Xue Luhe wore a rare leather coat today. It was a gorgeous and exaggerated black glossy leather, which was incompatible with the hall of this modernly decorated villa.

    Lin Mo and Xue Luhe went to the restaurant for the first time to eat together.

    The breakfast was rich in content and excellent in taste, but what made Lin Mo more happy was the spacious and bright restaurant.

    This was the first time she had breakfast outside that room since she came to this world. She was so excited that she even ate one more bowl of eight-treasure porridge than usual.

    Eight-treasure porridge is fragrant and soft and glutinous, red bean, kidney bean, lotus root and lily. All kinds of ingredients have a unique aroma and taste. They are blended together, but they do not violate the harmony. The belly is smooth and warm. Lin Mo squinted his eyes with satisfaction.