I just stood there and walked over to Carlos I gave him the biggest hug ever and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I think it surprised him cause he gasped a little. I didn’t mind though. It was now time to go get ready for the big game!

Carlos’s POV

I can't believe I just spelled Bailey. But I can't focus on that right now, I have a game.

All- Ohayohay!

Announcer- That is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon’s fiercest rivals.

Jay- Get ‘em, Chad.

Chad- Thanks, Jay.

Announcer- The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneer’s have been laying down a withering hail of fire.

Coach Jenkins- You're up.

Announcer- And now a substitution…

Jay- Coach, how about my buddy here?

Coach Jenkins- Oh, no. Not so sure about that.

Jay- Couch, he's been practicing.

Coach Jenkins- Jay…

Jay- And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts.

Carlos- Jay imnot that good.

Jay- Well, he's kind of like my brain.

Coach Jenkins- Come here! You heard him. Get out there!

Jay- Don't worry, bro. I got your back.

Carlos- How about my front?

I can't believe he just did that. I'd rather be sitting on the bench but at least it makes Jay happy.

Jay- Pfft. Get out there.

Announce- He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield.

All- Break!

Announcer- When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Hey dishes off to Prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at midfield.

Ben- Im open!

Announcer- Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone.

Ben- Jay!

Announcer- Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Falcons’ goalkeeper!

Ben- Come on! All right, all right, let's do it!

Coach Jenkins- Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!

Announcer- 23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at midfield, He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay.

Carlos- Hey, Jay!

Jay- Carlos?

Carlos- Go up! Ben!

Announcer- He passes Prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn…

Ben- Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? there's sometimes if like to say. Give me an M!

All- M!

Ben- Give me an A!

All- A!

Ben- Give me an L!

All- L!

Ben- What does that spell?

All- Mal!

Ben- Come on, I can't hear you!

All- Mal!

Ben- I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?

Audrey- Oh…

Ben- Give me a beat! Whoo!

Doug- Uno, dos, tes, quatro!

Evie- Oh, my god! Cookie!

Mal- What was in that cookie?

We all started to dance and I looked into the stands a couple of times to see where Bailey was, and I see her staring at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

Ben- I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?

Audrey- Chads my boyfriend now! And im going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date.

All- Whoa!

Ben- Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?

Mal- Yes!

Ben- She said yes!

The whole crowd burst into a cheer.

Jay- Let's go, Ben. The whole team’s waiting for you.

Ben- Yeah.

Mal- Bye.

Annoncer- What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years.

Mal- I feel really sorry for Audrey.

Evie- You do?

Mal- Yeah. I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew who to sew and knew beauty tips, she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself.

Evie- I guess I am kind of talented.

Mal- You are definitely gifted.

Evie- Thanks, M.

Jay- Yeah, yeah!

Announcer- And there he is. Jay, the most valuable player. How do you like that?