Kidfic/sicfic: Fake seizure (Niall)

Omg guys this is my first story, I hope you like it. There may be grammatical errors and I apologize.

Liam/papa: 34
Harry/dad:36
Louis: 19
Zayn: 17
Niall: 13

Background:
Niall was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 10. His fathers are very protective over him and so are his brothers.

Nialls POV

Today has been a hectic day. Zayn and Louis have been fighting a lot because Zayn was blasting music and Louis was trying to study, my dads are fed up with it and keeps yelling at them. There is so much noise and it's giving me a head ache. No one has even acknowledged me yet. I mean, I've gotten good mornings and hellos, but everyone is so focused on Zayn and Louis. I'm feeling a bit left out.
What if I prank them? I just want a little bit of attention. Today we are going to my dads work. He has to finish a song and then he said we will go out and do something. Which is nice since we haven't really gotten the chance to do something as a family since everyone is so busy. I have my dads assistants number, for in case of emergency. I decided to call her and tell her my plan so she could help me. Once I get everything ready, all I have to do is wait for us to go to his work.

Time skip to at Harry's work:

Louis and Zayn have been fighting for the whole car ride. It was so annoying, and then papa started yelling at them to be quiet. I'm nervous on how they would react to my little prank. I'm gonna act like I'm going into a seizure. I'll say I forgot to take my medicine. When we enter red the building, we greeted the other staff politely. When I saw my dads assistant, also known as Emma, I ran to her and hugged her. "Hey there little one! How have you been?" I smiled at the nickname. " I've been good! How about you?" "I've been well, now let me get your dad situated." I nodded my head and let go of her. I decided to see if Zayn would talk to me. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He was playing on his phone but when he saw me he smiled. "Hey lil bro! How are you?" Thank god he was in a good mood. But I'm about to change that.
I looked over at Emma, she looked back at me and nodded. I looked back at Zayn and hugged him. I only hug him like this if I'm not feeling good or I'm scared. I'm this case I guess it would be both. I've never seen how they acted whenever I have a seizure, since usually I'm unconscious. I felt his arms wrap around me and he whispered. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I shook my head no. I needed to make this as real as possible. I whispered back. " I don't remember taking my medicine this morning." He let go of me and looked at me worriedly. " do you think your gonna have a seizure? Should I tell dad or papa?" I shook my head no. I have to wait until later. He was still worried but decided to let it slide. I stayed near him for the majority of the time.

Time skip to prank time

I was sitting in a chair, while dad was editing a song, Zayn was playing on his phone, Louis was reading a book, and papa was watching a football game that was going on TV. I decided to start acting.
I started to stare into space and I saw Emma move in the corner of my eyes. "Niall, sweetie, are you okay?" This got everyone's attention. Even dads. Zayn quickly ran to me and kneeled in front of me. "Ni, answer me, what are you feeling?" I continued to stare at one spot and made grunting noises. Dad and papa came over and looked really worried. " do you think he's gonna have a seizure?" papa asked, " earlier he told me that he doesn't remember taking his medicine." I started to clench and unclench my fists. This got everyone worried even more. Louis spoke up. "Should we lay him down?" "Not yet, this could just be spasms." Dad said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I kept making grunting noises and didn't take my eyes off of that one spot. I then decided to take it up a notch. I let my head fall back and started to blink rapidly, which is way harder then it looks. I heard papa curse under his breath and then I felt arms go under me and pick me up. I was then out onto the floor. "Your okay Ni, we're here." I heard dad say, I never knew they talked to me. I grunted again when I felt what I thinks to be Louis's hand caress my cheek.
The only reason I know what I look like when I seize, is because Louis once video'd me, to show me what happens. I started clenching and unclenching my fists faster and I also started to do it with my knees. I remember at one point I usually start to cry a little, so I had to start thinking of ways for me to cry. I started thinking of what life would be like if I didn't have dad or papa, or Zayn and Louis. That easily did the trick, next thing I know tears are going down my face. This is going pretty well. "We've got you love, your okay, we're right here with you." I heard Louis say. That's when I decided to go full on. Also at this point I'm feeling a bit guilty, but it's nice to know what happens during my seizure. I start seizing my boy and I kept making sounds as if I was in pain. " This one is longer than usual, I'm getting worried." My dad said. Oh, should I stop now? I don't wanna do it for too long. I slow down with my seizing until I come to the stop. But I'm still spasming a little. "There you go Ni, its okay, we're right here. Your okay."
I opened my eyes and squinted while looking around. I saw everyone smiling at me. Wow, their facial expressions do not match there mouths. "Sei.....seiz..." I said, remembering that normally I don't have good speech yet. I saw papas hand caress my face. " yeah love, you had a seizure, 4 minutes and 22 seconds. Are you okay?" I looked around at Zayn. "M-med.....mecin...." He smiled. "It's okay bubs, just don't forget next time okay?" I nodded my head. "Do you feel any different then you normally do?" Louis asked me while shifting his position. "Tired." Just then Emma walked in with a cup of water. I didn't even realize she left. " sweetie can you sit up?" She asked.
Zayn went behind me an lifted me up to a sitting position. I grunted. " your okay Ni, you can lean on me if you want to." I nodded and leaned my head against his shoulder. I guess I'm happy that I got attention. And I seem horrible for it. But as a bonus I know now how they react whenever I have one.

Omg that was a horrible ending. I am so sorry I hope you liked it. It was my first story. The next part is gonna be a request page. I need ideas. Bye~