Chapter one | The Hartley High Incest Sex Map

• • • •

"Stupid bitch ass coco pops!" A high pitched voice screeched out clearly annoyed followed by a thud.

"Oi!" Another voice in the kitchen gave out, both female voices clearly aggrivated.

"Come on Jazza just ask next time instead of fighting a cardboard filled box." A third voice spoke much calmer as he walked into the kitchen.

Miles moved over to where the family sized pack of coco pops laid on the floor smoothly picking it up as he walked past opening the sealed new box and pulling the plastic bag out to open it as well for his little sister Jasmine.

"Jazza you better eat that in time. You're not making me late for the third time this week." The oldest of the siblings, Jackie warned, pointing at her with her keys jingling in her hand as she walked out the room to get ready.

"Late blah blah blah." Jasmine grumbled out while eagerly watching Miles pour her a bowl of coco pops.

"Ta Mimi!" Jasmine thanked him after Miles finished pouring milk into the bowl.

"No problem Jazza, don't forget to put your bowl and spoon in the dishwasher or Bug will get at it." Miles reminded her before ruffling her styled hair Jackie probably spent ten minutes doing.

Putting away the milk and cereal Miles grabbed his lunch he'd made the day before and stuffed it into his worn out bag he always brought to school, internally groaning thinking about the first day back.

Walking past Jasmine, Miles moved to give her a slobbery kiss on the cheek, jasmine letting out a disgusted laugh secretly loving the attention.

"Come on my turn." Miles grinned, puffing up one of his cheeks as Jasmine gave him a milky kiss back, mouth full of coco pops. Which was enough for Miles who blew her a kiss before leaving the kitchen towards the front door but stopped at the stairs looking up.

"Oi! Jazza's bag is still in her room, don't forget it Jackie!" Miles called out to his sister waiting for a response using the time to pet bug their dog, a loud ass husky goodbye.

"Fuck off!" Jackie's response which basically means she's got it. Miles sighs before turning to the front door and pulling it open and not locking it behind him knowing Jackie and Jasmine would be leaving in a few minutes anyway.

Moving to grab his AirPods out of his pocket and putting them on before starting to walk down his house's driveway finger scrolling through his playlists and clicking on 'morning walk' playlist, music flooding his ears instantly. The first song to play being 'Bleach' by Isaac Dunbar.

Miles' outfit consisted of a lilac jumper with a white sewed on collar, a pair of denim washed out jeans with a silver chain attached to it, white socks with beat up runners and a denim cap covering his messy mop of brown hair.

Thankfully they lived close by to the Highschool which meant he didn't have to take the bus but at the same time it gave him no excuse to be late since the school knew his address.

Miles forgot to check his messages since his phone was on silent on his way not noticing if anyone was texting him on his way to school instead he was trying to enjoy a few songs on his walk there.

Then just like that Miles could see the High school's sign, Hartley High School Est. 1952 Success smiles on effort. A tacky school sign like all the other ones around.

Miles made it to the carpark just as a familiar red car parked right beside him, Miles flashing the three girls a smile as they got out of the car, the three instantly moving over at him each giving him side hugs before turning their attention towards the open school gates.