"Wait" he stops me so I face him again, "I like you, Yeji. I think you would be good for Ryujin. I just hope that whatever you're feeling for her is genuine."

"I think it is. I'm not much different than her in that field. I've never loved anyone romantically before either so I'm just trying to figure it out. I won't do anything to jeopardize my friendship with Ryujin until I know for sure" I assure him.

"Thank you" he smiles at me. I do the same and I leave him.

I walk into my building and I take the stairs instead of the elevator because it reminds me of when Ryujin walked me up to my apartment.

I open the door and I see my friends along with my sister in the living room.

"About time you came home" my sister points at her nonexistent watch.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We've been waiting for you to hear about your time with Ryujin" Chaeryeong is smiling big.

"Don't smile. I'm upset with you that she asked you out on a date" I roll my eyes. I'm not really upset with her because she didn't do anything wrong.

"Would you have said yes if you didn't know that I had feelings for her?" I ask.

"Probably not. I stand by what I said. Her first date should be with someone she likes or attracted to."

"So tell us, what happened? Did you make out?" Lia is eager to hear some juicy details.

"Why would we make out? We're not dating. Besides her friends were there. They kept tabs on everything we did. Even when we hugged for a long time, they were there" I share with them.

I sit down next to Jinni on the floor, "So are you still planning to stop your feelings for her?" She ask.

"I don't think so? After tonight, I saw hope that her and I can work out if she ends up having feelings for me too. She somehow finds a way to get me all flustered. She'll make me blush or feel shy or something so she thought I was sick and she was so cute while she was trying to figure out how to help me. I really can't stop how I feel about her now even if I try to."

"Damn. You're down bad. What are you gonna do to make her fall for you then?" Yuna ask now.

"I don't think there's anything I can do, really. I'm just gonna be there for her the best I can and just hope that she will develop something for me. Or maybe if we're close then I'll confess and see how it goes."

"What are you gonna do with the Mingyu situation?" Chaeryeong changes the subject.

I sigh, "I'm kinda glad it happened. I think that was the push I needed. I'm gonna talk to Jihyo tomorrow but I'm gonna start looking for a different job. Mingyu is just gonna keep paying for me and I won't have time for any other clients. And now that I've accepted that I have feelings for Ryujin, I don't know if I can openly flirt with other people."

"Wow, I know we talked about it but I didn't think you would actually go through with it" Chaeryeong sounds surprised.

Jinni suddenly hugs me.

"What's this for?" I hug her back.

"I'm happy to hear that you're quitting that job."

"You didn't like me working there?" I push her away so I can look at her.

She shakes her head, "No. I get worried that some guys might take advantage of you or they might drug you or something. I was never a fan of that place so I'm happy that you're leaving."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I ask her.

"Because I didn't know how you would react. You're already worried about me. I just didn't want looking for another job something you had to worry about too. It also helped that your friends work there."