Cherry's surprise

Cherry Blossom, aka Kaoru Sakurayashiki, my sweet prissy pinkie was currently asleep on my bed. Not just on it, but seriously how could someone so slender take up the entire king-sized bed I have?

He was laying on his back. His naked chest exposed to the air. Love bites from our passionate night marking his milky white skin. One arm was flung out over my pillow, the other was gripping the blankets that barely covered his crotch. His legs were spread out. I smiled. He looked good there, so I left him.

Turning from the door, I took my coffee and headed out to the back patio. I leaned against the small wooden fence that surrounded my deck. This had been another puzzle. I think it had to be around the time I first saw Cherry. I needed a distraction to think, so I built my back deck.

Now I took a sip of the coffee. The sun was just cresting in between the trees in my yard. I watched as it painted the sky. Today was going to be phase one. Get Adam so into Langa he tests him. But what happens if Langa fails? I know I would never be able to look at Reki again. The kid would be crushed. He has had a hard enough life. There was something I could do. I sighed.

Sipping the drink as the autumn air sucked away its warmth, I pondered my abilities. There was something, but I was never that great at it. It was a crap shoot. 50/50 odds that I could do it right. Yet not helping the kid.... That would mean my demise. I had to save Langa at all costs.

Of course I tried. Tadashi was our best bet. Yet I knew, as he did, that Adam would know it was him the second he set off on any course. Adam had grown up with Tadashi. He knew his style as well as I did. He wasn't a viable choice. Adam would never out right hurt the guy like that.

Cherry Blossom. The name zinged around in my head. What did he think of all of this? How hard was it for him to sit there and listen to how we were planning on taking down his boss? His ex lover in fact. I frowned. I couldn't get him to talk about it. I tried but it ended up with us in the bath tub making love that carried back to my bed which left me with no place to sleep. I would have to just sit back and watch.

I dealt the cards. Today we play the first hand. The winner will get Langa I suppose. Reki will be beside himself with worry until I get the kid back. I swear to all that's holy in this godforsaken universe, I will get that kid back even if I have to fight my old nemesis.

Cherry may change sides on us last minute. That's a risk Oka was worried about.. I couldn't give him any definite hope that he wouldn't. In fact, Oka had me doubting his loyalty. Last night didn't put any of those worries to rest. Kaoru? I loved him. I knew that. But what did he feel? Did he love me or was his desire for revenge against Adam stronger than his feeling of loyalty? I hung the cup from my hand, the liquid inside gone as the trees lite up with the sun's morning fire.

The sliding glass door slide open. Arms slipped around my waist. His hands scaled up my abs to my pecs. He squeezed them as his warm face pressed into my back. He burrowed against me. I reached down taking one of his hands I raised it to kiss his palm.

"I hope your only worried about Langa." He spoke softly. I snorted. Was I really so easy to read? I frowned.

"Those questions you asked me last night..." He went on. I waited my breath catching as I felt him rub his face against my back.

"I love you, you big dumb gorilla. Adam means nothing to me. Not compared to you." Those words filled my chest up. It was like I had never been able to fully breathe before. Now I could draw in air. I was drowning until he came. I turned in his arms. Lifting his head up, he looked at me. I could see the tears now. I wiped them off with my thumb. Setting the cup on the railing I wrapped him up in my arms. He wore only my shirt I left on the floor. I only had on a pair of boxers. I bent to kiss the warm lips of my lover.