Dumb idea/Court you

Start from the beginning

"Yes uncle... It worked... And now Tae isn't talking to me" He said sarcastically....

"Huh.... But I thought he will get jealous and tell you what he feels for you" Jiwoo said tapping his chin....

"But it turned out to be a bad idea uncle" Gguk said sitting on his bed...

"Which idea son" Mr jeon asked coming inside too..... Gguk told everything to his father... Who face plamed

"Son you should have known this... The person who himself is single.... Can never help you.... His plan almost ruined hobi's marriage so please never work on his idea" He said with his brother huffed and pouted....

"And you are sure you like him right.... It's just not an attraction right? " His father asked....

"No dad I truly like him" Gguk said sincerely....

"Ok than don't think too much just talk to him and confess your feelings.... And make him realize how much you like him ok" He said making gguk to nod.... Mr jeon patted his back.... And left with his younger brother....

"I am so sad.... Tae talk to me" Gguk said trying to call Tae again but Tae didn't received it....

******

Next day....

Gguk was driving to the studio on car's max speed... Why because he is late.... He didn't slept whole night thinking about how he should propose Tae.... And at 4 in morning he slept.... And as Tae was angry with him... He didn't call him to wake him up.... And because of this is straight 1 hour late....

And he is driving fast because today was their dance practice.... And he can't leave Tae alone with that minho.... He parked his car and ran inside the building.... He reached to their floor before walking calmly because he wasn't alone there....

His blood boiled when he opened the dance practice room.... Tae was wearing tight jeans and shirt... Minho was standing on his back side.... His hands on tae's waist....

"What is happening here" He asked gritting his teeths

"We were doing tae's steps practice" Minho said hand still on others waist

"Than why are you hands there" He asked pointing at minho's hands...

"Oh.. I was telling him how he shoul move it" Minho said taking his hands away.... He gulped seeing gguk staring at him.... While Tae just stood there not speaking anything....

"Get out for a while" Gguk told to Minho...

"Bht" He got cut off when gguk glared at him.... He nodded and left...

Tae sat on floor and started to drink water.... Gguk walked to him and said...

"Why you didn't stopped him" He asked with raised eyebrow