| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎|

Começar do início

"How old is he?"Rory asked and lane shrugged.

"sixteen."

"So he's gonna be a doctor in a hundred years."Angel said sarcastically and the two girls laughed.

"We'll my parents like to plan ahead."Lane said "yeah no shit."Angel laughed out causing the two other girls to laugh walking into the school.

"Rory i may be hallucinating but i think that new kid was just staring at you."Angel laughed and Rory rolled her eyes.

"Haha very funny."Rory said. "there's no new kid."

"No really i think he was his mouth open and flys going in it and everything!"Angel said and Rory playfully rolled her eyes and pushed Angels head away as the bell rang signaling school was starting.

~~~

Angel sat in her third period class bored out of her mind as she balanced her pen on her nose waiting for the bell to ring.She hearted the four girls talking about Rory thinking she were writing to a boy but were not shocked when they saw it was the assignment that was assigned 40 minutes later the bell rang for lunch.

"Finally."She said and packed her stuff and left the class with Rory to lunch and sat at her table to see lane waiting for the other two girls.

"Hey lane!"

~~~~

The after school Angel walked to the Diner to help out her dad instead of going to lanes with Rory.

Not because she didn't want to but there was nothing more then Mrs.Kim hated other than Lane messing around and Angel.

"Hey dad."Angel said walking to the diner which wasn't very packed just few people.

"Hey how was school?"He asked pouring coffee for the old woman reading a newspaper.

"so fantastic!"She replied sarcastically grabbing a note pad and menus for the couple that just walked in.

"Nope you go upstairs and study."He said taking the menus and notepad from her.

"Fine i'll be a good hardworking student and study."She said grabbing her bag and going upstairs.

She sat at the table and opened her bag but just then the phone rang which it never really did unless it was Rory or Lane so it was odd.

"Hello?"

"Angel she got in!"Lorelai said excitedly.Angel could tell that she was happy and proud.

"Rory and Chiltion?!"Angel asked excitedly and all she heard was Lorelias squeal.

"Oh my god i'm going over right now!"And with that the line went dead and she quickly got on her bike and rode to the independence inn.

"Where is it?"She asked Lorelai after Michelle pointed her to the kitchen where she and sookie were in.

Lorelai proudly held up the acceptance paper and was smiling and Sookie was smiling crazily.

Just then Rory walked in confused "You're happy?"She said and She nodded.

"Yeah."Lorelai said smiling and Rory was still confused.

"Did you do something slutty?"Rory asked and they all chuckled.

"i'm not that happy."Lorelai said and Sookie wrapped her arm around Angel and they giggled.

"Here."Lorelai said handing her a bag which angel assumed it was her Chiltion skirt.

"what's going on?"Rory asked grabbing the bag as Sookie kept on giggling.

Rory pulled out the school skirt and stared at it still in confusion. "i'm gonna be in a Britney Spears video?"

"You're going to Chilton!oh sorry."Sookie said and Lorelai glared at her but went back to her daughter.

"mom?"Rory asked getting happy.

"you did it babe,you got in!"Lorelai said happy and Angel was the first to hug Rory the Sookie and then Lorelai.

"How did this happen?you didn't,- with the principal,did you?"Rory asked and her mom scoffed.

"No honey that was a joke. They have two open spots and you got one and are gonna start
Monday with the other lucky person!"Lorelai said and Rory cheered and hugged her mom again.

"wait didn't you apply to Angel?"Sookie asked and Angel nodded.

"yeah i haven't checked my mail.Wait should i?"Angel asked and the three girls nodded and Angel smiled.

"Come on let's go!"Rory told Angel and pulled her hand out of the inn so go check for her letter.

"i don't believe this we could be going to chilton!"Rory said and got in the back of Angels bike.

"Rory this might be a bad thing to say but i told think i'm gonna get in."Angel said and she rode to the Diner.

"Don't say that Angel i'm sure you'll get in!"Rory comforted and Angel smiled.

They arrived to the diner and walked in and saw mail scattered on the counter and Luke holding a letter.

"is that?"Angel asked and Luke nodded.

"i waited for you to get here to open it."Luke said and the girl sat on the stool with Rory next to her.

Luke handed her the letter and she opened it slowly.

"Well...Read it!"Rory said eagerly.
"okay...Dear Ms.Danes,we are happy to inform you that we have a vacancy at Chilton Preparatory starting immediately!"

Angel couldn't read anymore she knew by the first sentence that she was in.She was going to Chilton.

"We're going to Chilton!"Rory exclaimed and hugged her. "i'm gonna call my mom!"

Rory left and Angel tuned to her dad."your going to chilton...My daughters going to Chilton!"Luke cheered

Angel ran around the counter and hugged her dad tightly. "i can't believe i'm going to Chilton!"She said but her words were muffled due to her face being in her dads chest due to the hug.

~~~~

"Thank you again Lorelai for everything!"Angel said taking the two skirts Lorelai had hemmed for her so it wasn't so...long.

"Of course you know your like a daughter to me!"Lorelai said smiling and hugged the girl

"i gotta go but i'll see you tomorrow Rory!"Angel said and left the Gilmore house.