Back again

(I apologize, I don't know how to describe emo clothing☹️)

I showed up to school with a side part and very dark brown hair, it was washable though. I wore many belts and some not on my waist. My shirt was off my shoulder which was against the dress code 🇺🇸.

I brought attention to myself without trying, I was ✨beautiful✨.

Then a blond and pale boy fought my eye, it was Edward! I had to talk to him 😤!

...

I was in my first class when the teacher 👨‍🏫 called my name " Y/N, so you're back, huh? Well I'm glad you've been doing your assignments." He made me look...

Look...?

SMART 🤓!

The whole class laughed at me, I looked like a nerd, that used to be in so I was confused...

Then my crus- I mean my enemy slammed the door open, and grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of the room!?

...

He took me to a supply closet and put his hands on my shoulders, and said "Who do you think I am!?" As he shook me lightly.

I took one of his hands off my shoulder and said "What?" With a puzzled expression.

"I'm the school vampire! How could you not know!?" He yelled.

"But how are you always in the sun?" I asked him and he responded with "Ugh! I hate that myth, vampires 🧛‍♂️ can go in the sunlight!" He grumbled.

"...I'm sorry, you can kill me if you want, but I won't tell anyone." I muttered, and his expression lightened.

Then he suddenly bit into my bare shoulder and I felt like the life was being sucked out of me, and then I passed out.

(Sorry for the short chapter 😕 it just needed to end there.)