INTRO

Supermarkets in Japan were superior. Yasuda Kana held her bags filled with sashimi that was caught and partitioned into jewel, bite-pieces right before her eyes. Everything was going smoothly; she went through customs that morning with no hiccups, fended off the jet-lag with good old sleep, and now she acquired her first batch of fresh fish to celebrate her arrival back into her home country.

Hidari Wakibara-Cho was a shining example of what foreigners would think Japan would look like. The main street area was modern and clean, teeming with all sorts of shops. It had a impressive residential area, had enough land for factories, and was close to the sea and the mountains at the same time. Although, for some reason it remained overshadowed by well-known cities like Tokyo and Saitama—a fact Kana was pleased with since it meant less tourists.

She could already see the oncoming school year going by peacefully in such a town. She already heard promising talk about her school while touring the neighborhoods—PK Academy, the only private school.

Kana politely smiled at the older lady at the flower shop and bowed her head in thanks—a gesture she was still getting used to. She takes a waft of her bouquet of ayame. It was truly a blissful day.

Woosh

Her eyes squints at the sky where the sound came from and she discerns a flash of green and pink zoom across the sky at the speed of a fighter jet. Or even faster.

Kana stood there and gapped for a solid minute, the bouquet slowly slipping from her fingers. She could not believe what she was just saw and sensed.

What in the world? Was that a...person?

Crack. Well, there goes her tranquil afternoon.

Would she be hoping too much if she wished that that Meteor Person somehow did not reside in town? Please, Kami-sama?

Oh, who was she kidding. She should have stayed in Europe.