It took some time for this trip, and by the time I got to Lin Zhi's residence, it was already dark.

    Zhang Ruowu stood in front of the door with pursed lips, but at this moment he was a little hesitant to know if he should knock on the door.

    Thinking that she sleeps very early at night on weekdays, and now coming to the door might disturb her to rest, she lowered her eyes and stopped in front of the door, motionless like a sculpture.

    Tsing Yi Jianxiu, who was guarding the door next to him, looked at a white-haired cultivator next door. He couldn't see his cultivation base clearly. He was holding two food boxes in his hands, and stood in front of the door with his eyes lowered, wondering what he was thinking.

    At first they were just surprised by his appearance, but after a long time they found out that the monk did not intend to leave.

    He stands tall and stands tall, his eyes are silent, he stands very tall and straight, and he looks very good-looking.

    The two swordsmen in blue clothes stood up straighter involuntarily, as if they didn't want to be compared.

    This stop is one night.

    From the starry night to the dawn, he slowly stepped forward and knocked on the door.

    Seeing that he was finally willing to knock on the door, the two sword cultivators in Tsing Yi breathed a sigh of relief involuntarily.

    They had never seen such a person before, strange but inexplicably upright.

    Lin Zhi opened the door and was surprised to see Zhang Ruowu outside the door: "You left so early this time?"

    "Well."

    "When did you come? Didn't you wait too long." Pass the food box in his hand and welcome him in.

    Tsing Yi Jianxiu, who was listening with his ears pricked up, answered silently in his heart: He came here last night and stood at the door all night, more like a doorkeeper than their serious doorkeeper.

    Zhang Ruowu lowered his eyes and said softly, "Just arrived."

    Swordsman in Tsing Yi: ? You make it up, you make it up!

    In the courtyard, a medium-sized spirit beast was busy running around with a bucket in its mouth, followed by a large flower running with its leaves and roots.

    Zhang Ruowu was a little surprised.

    Recognizing this spirit beast seemed to be the one he wanted to pounce on Lin Zhi before entering the secret realm that day.

    Its owner is the sword cultivator of the Dongyou Sword Sect.

    The two sat under the wisteria trellis, Lin Zhi opened the food box and placed it on the stone table, a savory aroma wafted out.

    The eight-treasure duck is ruddy in color and poured with sauce-colored soup, which makes the index finger move; four chubby buttered abalone snails are crowded together, exuding a sweet fragrance. It was well protected by spiritual power all the way, and it still looked like it was just out of the pot at this time.

    Lin Zhi smiled and said, "I heard that the ghee abalone in Maixiangge is very famous, but there is always a long queue. I ate it once and didn't buy it again. You bought it so early today..."

    Lin Zhi was in a happy mood, but Zhang Ruowu stared at the spirit beast beside him in a daze.

    Zhang Ruowu's expression became more complicated until he saw that the bucket in the mouth of the spirit beast was replaced by a dark sword.