Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Somehow angered him

    Lin Zhi checked the inventory in the warehouse.

    I worked extra hard on alchemy on Danxia Peak, clearing three grids for the portable warehouse, but after entering the secret realm, I collected many new herbs, and now they are full.

    Going to the ruins for a while, I don't know what to find. She didn't bring any jade boxes to keep special medicinal herbs on her body. If they really wanted to find Lingzhi Immortal Herbs, it would be better to put them in the warehouse.

    She has refined a lot of detoxification pills. There are few people in Ming Xiaozong, and they don't eat fast. They occupied two grids in the warehouse.

    "One bottle of two hundred spirit stones, one bottle of twenty, do you want to?" Lin Zhi recalled the prices of these medicinal materials in her memory and offered a price.

    Fu Xiu's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and he said directly: "Two bottles!"

    Twenty two hundred spirit stones, equivalent to only ten spirit stones for one! What a fabulous price!

    If this detoxification pill is really useful, they don't have to protect their mouths and noses from the poisonous mist along the way, which saves a lot of spiritual power and gives them a better chance of winning when facing fierce beasts.

    After killing the beast, you can take it back to the sect to exchange resources. This is a bloody business.

    "There are also detoxification, wound healing, do you want it?"

    "Any wound... can it be cured?" Fu Xiu's chest wound was bleeding faintly again. The injury he suffered was not carefully bandaged by running all the way. At this time, the wound had a tendency to deteriorate.

    Lin Zhi nodded.

    "Yes."

    Fu Xiu was very excited. When he was really sleepy, someone sent pillows. He was thinking about their current situation. Even if they went back to the ruins, they would not be able to kill many beasts. And an alchemist!

    Kongtong sent a group of people to come forward one after another, talking about his injury, and Lin Zhi couldn't help nodding his head.

    There were a few others, who were so excited that they took off their clothes, wanting to ask Lin Zhi to help take a look at the wounds, and just as soon as their hands moved, a cold blade touched their chest.

    The man suddenly stiffened and did not dare to move.

    The ice-cold blade carried a strong coercion and murderous aura. He had no doubt that if he moved again, the light of the knife that had just split the swamp would penetrate into his body.

    "Go away." Zhang Ruowu opened his lips, with a strong evil spirit in his eyes.

    The man also angered him for some reason, backed away embarrassedly, and hid behind the team.

    Lin Zhi prescribed medicines according to their injuries.

    After taking the medicine pill, the Kongtong faction's original team was completely refreshed and felt full of strength.

    They carried their swords majestically, wishing to put their wings on and fly back to the ruins, viciously beheading a few beasts, a shame!

    In addition to the tattered clothes, the Kongtong faction also appeared to be in good spirits, and the two teams did not look so out of place.