He quickly places down the drink and kneels next to her, "Yuna, are you ok?" he asks.

Jisung comes in and sees what's going on as well, "What happened?" He asks.

Yuna doesn't say anything. She only hands them her phone so they could read the messages. Simultaneously, their faces go from concerned, to angry.

"Are you kidding me?" Jisung gets up and shouts, "Who the fuck does this guy think he is?"

The rest of the members pile into the room confused about all this commotion. Jisung shows the members what happened, and like before, their faces go from concerned, to angry.

"He gave you till tomorrow?"

"Do you have any way of getting there?"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm so sorry, Yuna..."

The members all try to comfort her while Haechan stands off to the side.

"What are you gonna do?" Jisung asks, "We all have schedules tomorrow too..."

"I'll go with her." Haechan says, "Just tell manager that i'm feeling sick or something. Tell him I can't perform. I only have one schedule tomorrow anyways. The rest of you have more."

They all silently agree with him.

"Are you sure? Wont your manager be angry?" Yuna tearfully asks.

"Don't worry about him" Haechan crouches next to her, "I've been through worse" He awkwardly smiles.

"Haechan, you're smiling at me again" She giggles.

His smile turns to a silly frown in order to make her laugh, which it did. The members stand to the side confused by Haechans kindness.

"I thought you hated her" Chenle bluntly says. The members elbow him in the gut.

"Of course he doesn't hate her. He just wanted to put the tough guy act on in front of a pretty girl" Jaemin teases.

"Yah-!" Haechan gets up, his face a light shade of pink. Yuna giggles at their bickering.

"Thanks guys" She says.

"Of course, Yuna" Jeno smiles his cheery smile.

"You guys wanna know the funny thing" She looks to the ground, "I also just found out I got fired" she says.

"WHAT?" The members exclaim.

She explains that Jeonghi is a co-owner of the entertainment company she use to work at, and how he probably got her fired since he's one of the higher ups.

"This dude has some serious problems" Mark rolls his eyes.

"Yeahhh..." Yuna says, slowing down her breath, "Now, can I get situated alone please? I need to figure out what i'm gonna do now that I don't have a home or a job..."

"You can stay here with us until you find a place" Jisung offers, "You can sleep in my bed too. I'll sleep on the couch."

"Your room is far too messy." Haechan interjects, "She can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the couch. And for your job, we can probably get you as one of our staff members at SM."

"Are you sure? I don't wanna kick you out of your own room." She rustles her fingers.

"I don't mind. The couch is pretty comfy." He shrugs.

The rest of the members end up leaving the room to give Yuna some space. Now all that's left is Haechan, Jisung, and Yuna.

"How do you feel about working with us at SM?" Jisung smiles.

"I'd like nothing more than to work with you" She smiles.

Jisungs heart jumps, "Your food is waiting on the table when your ready." He leaves the room leaving only Haechan and Yuna.

"Thank you for letting me stay in your room." She smiles.

"It's no big deal" he half smiles back.

"I can see you smiling" Her smile grows wider, "Haechan?" She asks.

"Yeah?"

Yuna stands from her seat and wraps her arms around Haechan, "Thank you... I mean it." She buries herself into his chest.

Hesitating a little, he hugs her back, laying his head on hers.

STOP THEYRE SO CUTE WHEN IS IT MY TURN

THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEE 😩😩😩😩😩

anyways-

i hope you guys enjoyed !!!

word count: 1109