"The way you look, it must be a smooth journey." Fu Xiu was very emotional.

    "But going well also means that there are not many resources to be found. Why not go to the ruins to have a look?"

    He actually has his own thoughts. There are so many fierce beasts guarding the ruins, and there must be something amazing inside.

    But in their current situation, they have lost the qualification to spy on the ruins.

    If you invite Emperor Xiaozong to go with you, you might even get a share of the pie.

    If it was in the past, Fu Xiu would not easily issue an invitation. The strength of Ming Xiaozong has always been inferior to other sects. This is the consensus of everyone.

    But seeing the amazing hand of the young leader of the team just now, he knew that just this team leader, Ming Xiaozong had already outperformed other sects by a lot.

    The foundation building group of four was eager to try.

    After entering the secret realm, they have not really taken action, and they are also a little curious about the secret treasure of the ruins that Fu Xiu said.

    But they also know that there are many beasts in the ruins, and the situation is extremely dangerous and difficult to deal with.

    There was some hesitation for a while.

    Everyone looked at the thin back of the young man, waiting for his answer.

    "How many beasts are around?" Zhang Ruowu looked back.

    Fu Xiu nodded: "A lot, but most of them are second-order beasts, we should be able to solve some... and some third-order beasts, which may be more troublesome."

    Fu Xiu looked at Zhang Ruowu seriously: "You may not have encountered any third-order beasts along the way. The beasts inside are different, and they seem to be much more powerful than those outside..."

    Several people from Ming Xiaozong turned over their Qiankun bags, and there were many third-order beasts piled up in them. They only collected some useful ones, and they just discarded the useless ones.

    Maybe the beasts in the ruins are more powerful, and the Ming Xiaozong did not say a word.

    Where there are treasures in the secret realm, there will be fierce beasts guarding nearby.

    But the situation of this ruin is very special, there is a group of beasts next to it.

    Ferocious beasts are not gregarious animals, the class division is strict, the territory is strict, and each beast has its own fixed territory.

    They will not go beyond their territory to hunt, nor allow other beasts to enter their territory. In order to compete for territory, battles often break out between beasts.

    It's a bit strange that such a large group of beasts live together.

    Zhang Ruowu frowned.

    He quickly thought that what they were guarding should not be some magic weapon. For the beasts, this kind of thing is just a tool with a little more spiritual energy, and it is useless.

    The only thing that can attract so many beasts and unite together without prejudice is... Immortal Planting Spirit Grass.

    He glanced at Lin Zhi, who was covered in a wide cloak and looked very petite.

    Now that her meridians have been destroyed and her body is weak, she might be able to find some useful spiritual herbs there.

    "Go." Zhang Ruowu said decisively.

    Fu Xiu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Others were a little worried: "We just escaped from there, are we going back now?"

    "Our start is already very unfavorable. If we don't fight, it is very likely that we will not get any resources until we go out. This trip Isn't it in vain?"

    Kongtong sent two people to walk in front to lead the way, looking somewhat desolate.

    Although the two teams cooperated temporarily, it seems that the difference is very obvious and the difference is clear.

    The poisonous mist in front of him became thick, and Fu Xiu reminded: "This is the place. The poisonous mist in this area has hallucinogenic     effects. If you accidentally inhale it, it may cause..." The person has walked straight into the mist, and the figure gradually disappeared.

    Fu Xiu's eyes widened: "You guys!"

    "What's wrong?" Li Suifeng looked back at him.

    Seeing that his eyes are clear and clear, he does not appear to be affected by the poisonous mist at all.

    Fu Xiu was puzzled: "Why aren't you affected?"

    "Eat the antidote, it's useless to eat the poisonous mist of antidote."

    Li Suifeng replied as a matter of course, why don't you even have this The way you know.

    "The detoxification pill is in it...isn't it invalid?" Fu Xiu was in a trance.

    When they came in, they all took the antidote pills one after another, but they soon realized that in the changeable environment of fog, rain and secluded forest, antidote pills had no effect.

    "Oh, this is the detoxification pill that our alchemist adjusted the formula, it is naturally different."

    Kongtong sent a few people's eyes to shine.

    Alchemist!

    "There are alchemists in your team?" Fu Xiu's eyes were burning.

    They were injured, dizzy, and had to forcibly hold up the spiritual barrier to protect their bodies. The loss of spiritual power was not too big.

    If there is a detoxification pill refined by an alchemist, it will be much more convenient.

    Not only can it save a lot of spiritual power, but it can also prevent many unnecessary troubles.

    "I don't know... Is there any extra antidote? We can buy it at the market price." Fu Xiu's tongue was a little dry, and he added, "If it's inconvenient, it's fine."

    Li Suifeng glanced at Lin Zhi in the team, but didn't answer.