"Ming Xiaozong has a good seedling this time."

    "This is Zhang Ruowu, I've heard of it before. Didn't he never leave the sect?"

    "I heard it before, I heard Ming Xiao Zong had a 16-year-old stage of forming an elixir. I was still laughing at the time, if Ming Xiaozong really had such an amazing and talented person, I am afraid it would have been announced to the world, but I didn't expect... Zhang Sect, you It's really tight."

    "...There is a 20-year-old foundation-building stage from the Dongyou Sword Sect. I don't know how long I have been bragging about it. What's more powerful, he has been keeping a low profile, and he has not shown a bit of wind."

    "If it wasn't for this time when I saw him take action with my own eyes, Ming Xiaozong wouldn't know when he would hide him."

    Everyone was sighing and feeling emotional.

    I thought Zhang Ruowu was going to take advantage of the weak Kongtong faction to take advantage of the opportunity, but he didn't think they had misunderstood.

    Not only did he not take action against Kongtong, but he wanted to save people.

    The boy's face was extremely cold, the light of the sword in his hand was piercing, and his heart was... soft.

    It was supposed to be on the road.

    "This son's future is limitless."

    Fu Xiu checked the injuries of several people and found that there was no serious problem. He breathed a sigh of relief and stood up to thank him.

    "Thank you for helping a few..."

    There was no response for a long time, and when he looked up, Ming Xiaozong had turned around and left.

    After the matter is gone, do you hide your merit and fame?

    Fu Xiu was stunned, obviously not expecting that Ming Xiaozong would be so unrewarded.

    "Wait!" Fu Xiu hurriedly shouted, "We shouldn't be so embarrassed, we found a ruin in front of us. There seems to be something extraordinary inside, guarded by a group of beasts."

    "You have to go in . Take a look?"

    Fu Xiu was afraid that they would go far, so he quickly told what happened to them along the way.

    That third-order maddening red rhinoceros made it a bit difficult to deal with, but in the end it still managed to kill it with the power of everyone.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and meditated in the ruins to recover, but they didn't think that more beasts appeared behind them and surrounded them.

    Countless second-order beasts were used like a tide, and several third-order beasts were mixed in the beast tide.

    They confessed that they were invincible and ran away quickly.

    They were chased and killed by the beasts all the way, and the beasts did not leave until they left the range of the ruins and ran far away.

    As soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, the people in front fell into the swamp one by one.

    After hearing the fate of the Kongtong faction, Ming Xiaozong was a little surprised.

    Their encounters were so ups and downs, except that the fourth-order vicious beasts they encountered that day were a little dangerous, the journey was very smooth.

    perhaps……

    The four of them looked at Zhang Ruowu in unison.

    Maybe it wasn't that they went very smoothly all the way, but because Zhang Ruowu was there, it gave them the illusion of a smooth journey.