Three pairs of eyes

Hi, guys, hope you like this chapter... I have holidays so I'm going to be able to upload  more often... 

VOTE, COMMENT,LIKE

you guys.. rock

love

S.S 

****************************************************************************************

I realized that the whole mission isn't as easy as it seemed. To tell you the truth this project infected my heart only month ago, and therefore I dint have any detailed preparation what so ever. Well. Whatever I guess I have to use my intuition and skills in order to excel in this. 

I picked the small library card from my pocket and used it to open the Principle's office door. I know , I know I shouldn't be doing this. But somehow just the thought of learning more about these High School Pricks satisfies me even more.

It was the end of the day, and many students left the school long time ago, the Principle left his office 20 minutes and 65 seconds ago leaving the office unprotected, just the way I liked it. I made my way over to his big mahogany table that  had picture of middle aged woman and child on it. There was a plate with fresh donuts and chocolate buns placed neatly at the end of his table. 

Urgh, I am so hungry. I slowly made my way over to the plate and took a huge bite from the one of the chocolate buns. The chocolate bun melted in my  mouth leaving me craving for more. You know what. Fuck it, what my body wants, my body gets.

I finished the chocolate bun, and made my way over to the student files, looking through the files I didn't find anything interesting in it. There was a red file at the back which contained few of the information about individual students. 

Mark Rinson, Clark James, Kayden Davis.

They all were jocks that belong to the it crowd, it seems like all of their parents made a huge donation to school in during the start of the first semester. The amount of money wasn't written but the donation went straight to Principle Hipkins. I wonder what was the money used for? and whydidn't anyone mentioned the huge donation. 

But before I could have one more look at the files, door suddenly.

I had three pairs of eyes looking at me.

Speaking of the devil. In this case Devils.  

His golden hair was shining and his red letterman jacket made his rosy lips stand out, those grey eyes took me in captivating me, hypnotizing me.Clark, Clark James. Green,Blue , Black three pairs of eyes stared at me curiously. 

I slowly hid the red file behind my back and took a step forward. I guess its time to start the game. 

Mark was the first to speak up, all of them stood there frozen looking at me like I was an alien. Yet, they were the ones whose attractiveness made them look like aliens. Mark ran his hand through his thick pitch black hair. He smirked as he took step closer to me.

"So sleeping beauty, what are you doing here"? he asked confidently, I had to tear my eyes away from his gorgeous face.

"I could ask you the same question?" I answered with bored tone.

"Cheeky one aren't you ?" he answered again. Seriously is he that stupid or doesn't he get that Idon't have time for this. 

I gave him a cold glare "Stupid one aren't you ?" I answered back.

He seemed taken a back by my comment, and took it as a invitation to invade my personal space.He was now very close to my face, I could feel his hot breath tingling and travelling on my face. A smirk appeared on his face I could imagine the look on my face, I probably looked like one of those girls who have "the thing "for him. Yet I can use this as an advantage. I used my acting skills to make my eyes go all wide and innocent. 

"Babes, tell me whats your name?"

I smiled at him flirtatiously, and gave him my dazzling smile, he was obviously pleased by this as he returned me the smile.He placed his hands at my back and tried to pull me closer.Now. My innocent face was gone replaced by my maniac glare.

"My name is......

Non of your freaking business you pig"!!!!!!!!!

 "Dont you dare manhadle me, I aint one of your stupid blow up dolls!!!!"

"Touch me again and I will scratch that pretty face of yours" 

And with that I wiped my chocolate fingers into his letterman jacket and left.

"Idiot"

************************************************************************************************

Mark  Rinson  POV

with that she left. 

"Who tho hawl iiis thaaat chiick ??!!" Kayden said in his fit of laughter 

 "Shut up, you idiot!!!!!"  I shouted back 

"OOOOh God, you though you had her, well apparently....... NOT!!!!!" and with that Kayden and Clark began to laugh uncontrollably..

I jumped on Clark, smacking his head, "Listen you idiot, don't you dare go around and tell people about this, I don't need people thinking that I'm some faggot who can't get some ugly chick!!!"

"yeah yeah, whatever man, but you should have seen your face when she wiped her fingers into your jacket."

"PRICELESS" They both shouted together .

"That. Kayden said pointing at the door.

was epic" Clark finished.

Not laughing anymore, Clark asked.

"Now, seriously guys, who the fuck was that chick,  I haven't seen her around ?"

"I don't know and I don't care right now, lets not forget the reason why we came in here in the first  place, we will take care of her later. "

"Now, lets get rid of the files."

**********************************************

So what do you think??