Chapter 3: three Dogs and a Gamer.

En başından başla

Malina: hope you're ready to eat your words!!

y/n: do your worst.

meanwhile, Pandemonica and modeus had followed them both into the cave and were now watching them play.

pandemonica: *sigh* this is going to take a while isn't it? 

-----LATER-----

'GAME!'

Malina: GOD DAMN IT!!

Malina had just lost her last stock and was defeated by joker's pistols. she almost had him but y/n used joker's grappling hook and kicked banjo off the stage. Malina's frustration was making her grip the controller to the point where it started to crack a bit.

y/n: welp, that was fun! but I gotta get going now!

Malina was brought out of her rage by y/n's statement just now. even though losing had pissed her off, this was the first time she had found someone who could give her a challenge when playing her games. the only other person who played with her now and then was her sister but she sucked at most of the games and it was a pain in the ass to ask her.

Malina: wait! do you seriously need to go?

y/n: yup. there's this guy in the human realm that's gonna try and take over if I don't hurry up and stop him.

Malina: well...I'll come with you! I wanna have a rematch and that can't happen if I'm stuck here and you're up in the human realm.

y/n: cool! alright ladies, let's get going!

and with that, the trio became a quad and were now on the move again.

-----MEANWHILE-----

b/n cut down another demon in his way before sheathing Yamato again.

b/n: pathetic. nothing down here is even remotely challenging.

suddenly, the ground started to rumble and b/n looked behind himself to find a giant demon looking down at him.

???: Son of Sparda....You have wreaked havoc here long enough! Fear me, for I, Titan, Shall be your demise!!

b/n: tch. you wish to challenge me? fine then.

b/n took Yamato out of its sheath and point it at the Colossal Demon.

B/n: show me what you can do!

Titan: you do not understand. I am not here to fight.

the giant demon put his hands together and raised them above his head.

Titan: I AM HERE TO KILL YOU!!

the demon swung his arms down where b/n was at. 

Titan: hmph. I was expecting more from him.

b/n: my exact sentiments.