Chapter - 1

Seugmin was laying on his bed once again scrolling through his phone. His teeth are aching as terrible as ever. 

A knock was heard on his door but since he was too tired, he didn't wanna open the door so instead, he just waited for the other person to come in by themselves.

The knocking stopped. 
"....Seungmin?"

"Hmmmhmh,"

"Can I come in? I can? Alright."

Seungmin: ??!!????!

"Why are you laying here again?" Minho asked as he eyed the younger. 

Seungmin shrugged as he stared back. 

"Have you eaten?" 

Seungmin shook his head no. After getting his braces, his teeth hurt so horribly to the point he couldn't open his mouth properly. As one can easily comprehend from this, he hadn't eaten a thing for a few days. 

He depended on water and other liquid substances. Even then, he couldn't drink much. 

Minho furrowed his eyebrows as he asked again, "Did you eat yesterday?"

Seungmin made an 'x' with his hands. 

"The day before that?"

"X"

Minho furrowed his eyebrows, "So you mean to tell me that you haven't eaten anything after you got your braces?"

Seungmin hesitantly sooked his head, "had drinks," he answered.

Minho looked around the bedroom, there sure was a bunch of drinks. After looking through them one by one, Minho finds absolutely nothing that the younger one needs. No healthy drinks; Not even a single nourishment drink. 

"Kim Seungmin," He said calmly, "Hm?" Seungmin answered, all ready to get yelled at. But to his surprise, the other didn't yell, instead, he stood unmoved for a bit then quietly walked out of the bedroom.

Was Minho angry? Yes. Was he about to yell at the other while he had those puppy eyes? No. Why? He couldn't. 

Minho didn't have the heart when Seungmin looked at him as if he was his whole universe.

Seungmin stayed there confused. What?? He thought to himself, did he anger the older one too much, Minho didn't even wanna look at him anymore? 

He sighed as he stayed unmoved. Should he start buying healthy drinks? He probably should. He decided to buy them first thing in the morning. Another wave of tiredness hit him as he silently dozed off. 

Minho opened his mouth as Seungmin fed him a spoon full of what seemed to be a strawberry cake. He smiled as he chewed it happily. He placed his arm around Seungmin's shoulder and pulled him closer. The puppy-like boy rested his head on the other's shoulder as he closed his eyes. A big smile creeps its way up his face. He felt so happy he didn't ever want to move. Butterf-

"Min-...Seungmin?"

Seungmin felt a tap on his shoulder as he jolted awake. He came face to face with the older as his eyes widened. 

He touched his cheeks; they were burning hot. He figured he must be flushing red at this point. 

Minho looked at him confused out of his wits, "do you have a fever why are you all red?" He gently felt Seungmin's burning cheeks with his hand. 

The younger quickly slapped his hand away as he cried, "I'm fine,"

Minho was even more perplexed at the action. He shrugged as he tried to think not much of it. "Okay,"

He took the bowl he earlier placed on Seungmin's table and carefully walked toward the bed. Seungmin was too deep in his thoughts; he didn't even realize the older was handing him a bowl.

"If you dip your fingers in there you'll burn it," Minho warned. "Oh-" Seungmin looked down to see his fingers almost inside the soup....The soup?

It was only when he looked down did he realize Seungmin was holding his favorite soup in a bowl. He looked surprised. 

"You made this?" He asked, still trying to speak as little as possible. 

Minho nodded nonchalantly. Seungmin swore if he didn't have the soup in his hand right now, he would've thrown himself at the older and hugged the life out of him.

His eyes twinkled as he looked at the older, full of admiration and maybe a little bit of something he didn't know how to name yet.

It must have already been around 2 am right now and Minho could have just gone to bed if he wanted to. But he chose to make something for him.

That made Seungmin feel something weird in his stomach.

"Minho hyung,"

"What?" 

"Thank you,"

"...."

"You're welcome,"