Sk : Illa enakku ippove pesanum...... inaikku neenga office povena..... leave podunga....

Ak : Na office poga vena nu solla nee yaaru.....

He asked making her gasp.

Sk : Ennadhuu? Na yaara.....?? Na un pondatti da loosu....

She threw the pillow towards him in rage.

Ak : kadupethadha di makku.....

Sk : Poda sidumoonji....

Ak : Nee ipdiye edhaadhu olaritiru na office poren.....

He said wearing his watch and was about to leave but stopped by her whining voice

Sk : En da enkitta pesaama enna avoid pandren.....

Ak : Elaam arambichadhu nee dha sivaangi.....

He said before leaving the room. Sivaangi groaned and fell on the bed helplessly. She badly need to convince him at any cost and thought the possible ways.

Sk(mv) : Avasiyam dhan di unakku.... summa avara verupethiten la....

In the evening time, sivaangi researched about "how to convince my husband?" "how to gain my husband's attention?" in google. Finally she decided something on her mind and smiled mischeivously.

Ashwin's eyes popped out when his wife welcomed him  with a wide smile standing there in a plain pink translucent saree. He gulped seeing her curves and her waist visible through the saree.

She looked extremely beautiful to his eyes. But he didn't want to show it outside as she should think he is still angry. He averted his gaze and moved inside to notice the dining table is filled with his favourite items.

Ak(mv) : Ice uh veika plan pandriya di pondatti..... nadantha maari dha....

Sivaangi frowned finding no reaction in his face and stood close to his eye direction.

Sk(mv) : Enna ivaru entha reaction um kuduka maatingura.... oruvela nalla illayo....

She checked herself when he headed towards their room not even sparing a single glance.

Sk : Urghh!  This is too much Ashwineyyy.... Vantha pesu da....

Ashwin sat on the dining table and served himself which brought a disappointment to her face. She excitedly waited for his compliment sitting beside him while his face was blank which is unusual.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... epdi irukku.....

Ak : Saapdumbodhu pesadha sivaangi.....

Her face fell. She was totally hurt by his behaviour. He didn't even ask "Whether she had her dinner"? Her eyes blurred and she excused before walking towards their room.

Sivaangi wiped her tears when Ashwin entered and she smiled at him which was not reciprocated. As he laid on the bed, she chuckled sadly and occupied the couch.

Ak(mv) : Romba hurt aaiten pola....

After confirming she is asleep, he took her to their bed and cuddled with her. Morning, he made her lay back on the couch before she woke up and done his usual routine.

●●●●

Rakshan reached Ashwin's cabin furiously and shouted at him.

Rak : Arivu irukka da unakku.... thangam call panna phone eduka maatiya nee...

Ak : En da ipdi kathure... Un thangachi kku en kooda pesanuma.... oru dose kuduka-

Rak : Dei nirthu da... sivaangi um Sarah vum hospital irukaanga.....

He stood up shocked at his words

Ak : Hospital... enna.. da olarre....

Rak : Thangam cook pannitu irukumbodhu cooker vedichirichu.... paapa vum kitchen la dha irunthen....

He couldn't listen anymore and ran outside while rakshan followed him. As he reached the hospital, he found Sivaangi sitting outside the casuality with tear stained face patting Sarah in her arms.

Sk : Ashwineyyy....

Ak : Papa kku enaachu.... ??

He asked checking her completely and thankfully there was no wound on her body.

Ak : Arivu irukka sivaangi unakku... kolandaya careless ah kitchen la kootitu poiruku..... edhaadhu aairundha enna di pannirupe..... Unna nambi epdi ivala veetla  thaniya vititu na office poga mudiyum.... Elaame unakku velayaatu thanam dha sivaangi.... Such an irresponsible....

He yelled and she gulped her tears.

Ak : Doctor enna sonna?? *stern tone*

He asked patting Sarah who snuggled into his chest.

Sk : Bayapada onnum illanu sonna....

She managed to spoke.

Ak : Rakshan, na oru vaati poyi doctor kitta enna nu visarichitu varen.....

His concern was all about his daughter not his wife which made sivaangi's heart peirce. He moved towards the doctor's cabin leaving a tearful sivaangi behind.She passed a painful smile towards rakshan and sat there wiping her tears.

Rak : Thangam, unaklu onnum aagaala la....

She just nodded negatively in respone

Doctor : Cooker burst aana sound ketu kolandha dhideenu jerk aaidichu... antha shock la, inga vanthu konjam neram papa kku moochu vida kashtama irunthichu.... but 2 nimishathula seri aaiten.... By god's grace kolandhayoda body la heat ethum padala....

The doctor said and Ashwin pecked sarah's forehead. He came back and glared sivaangi before moving outside. Meanwhile sivaangi was mentally down, the way he treated her now.

She felt distance by his words and behaviour and the thought of losing him filled her mind. With thousands of questions, she followed him.

How is it??

Tankygirly👀