Chapter 1: Emo Bitches in Your Area

U didnt roll out of bed and put your messy nondescript hair into a messy bun qhile staring qt your blue orbs. It was your first day of middle school at Slayyyyter Middle school.

You put on your black ripped t shirt with MCR on the front, with black skinny ripped jeans with a chain on the side. you put on black demonias with put your messy hair in front of one of your eyes. you put on ur makeup, white foundation black eyeliner and bright purple lipstick. you put seven peircings in your peirced ears . You grabbed your black ipod and started playing MCR in ur emo ears and walked to the bus stop. 

While walking to the bus stop u bump into someone. "Hey watch it" you shout angrily as you stare at the person. 

He was about 5'6 with black bangs and snake fang piercings. He had a Nirvana tee shirt and black ripped jeans and worn down converses. he was so so silly and. so so slay. 

He looked at you with gothic  black eyes "i-im so sorry, baka-chan" he said shyly. "N-No its fine it was my fault" you replied whilst hitting the griddy. 

"anyways whats ur name uwu" u said emoly.

"My name i-is Taylor Ace Dark'ness, are you also waiting for the bus?" 

"Omfg yeah i am you go to the same middle school as me?" 

"Lmao yeah I hear its super emo there" he said shyly "wanna hold hands on the bus?"

you gasp and nod your head.

TO BE CONTINUED.