"my bad. Have a safe trip, Goodluck" Xiao let go of Aether's hand even though something in him wanted to continue holding it

"see you." Xiao said and disappeared.

"see you too.." Aether whispered even though Xiao already teleported away.

The blonde turned back around and went back on the ship, "Alright, you ready kid?" Beidou asked him.

"Yep!" Aether said, putting both his hands on his hip and nodding with a smile.

"Alright, better go get Paimon by the way, she's eating all the food" Beidou reminded and walked away.

"Not again" Aether sighed. He walked to the kitchen to see paimon eating happily, the traveler paid for the food, apologized and immediately dragged the floating fairy outside.

"AHHH! PAIMON WAS EATING" Paimon screamed while the traveler dragged.

"I told you not to get carried away didn't I? I was away for barely ten minutes" Aether replied.

What they stopped outside, the ship had already started sailing Aether looked back at Liyue. It was getting further and further away and the docks were getting swallowed by fog but there was a clear silhouette of Xiao standing on a lamppost staring at the ship.

The traveler waved good-bye to him and walked towards the front of the ship. This was gonna be a long trip and Aether was sure he'd find clues of his sister in inazuma, but facing the electro is going to be quite difficult.

After many hours on the ship, they finally made it out of the storm. Aether's eyes shined at how beautiful the place looked after the storm. He stared at the scenery, forgetting that paimon asked him to wake her up when they reach inazuma,

Aether stood with a sleeping paimon in his hands enjoying the beautiful view.

Not far from where they were, Aether saw a dock. "That must be inazuma city?" Aether asked Kazuha who was standing beside him while pointing at the place.

"No, that is Ritou. It's as far as you can get if you're a foreign traveler." Kazuha said as they both stood, looking at the scenery.

"So I'm going to have to sneak to other places?" Aether turned to Kazuha.

"hm.. I'm pretty sure mo- ahem.. captain beidou already asked someone to help you with that" kazuha replied.

"I see.." Aether nodded at the wandering samurai and turned back to watch the scenery with kazuha.

"I wish you the best of luck, traveler. Please be careful" Kazuha spoke as they got closer to the dock.

"Thank you kazuha. You stay safe too!" Aether smiled.

"Alright we're here have a safe journey kid!" Beidou placed a hand on Aether's shoulder, that woke paimon up.

"Ah sorry didn't mean to wake the little fella up" Beidou apologized when she realized what she had done.

"No worries I was gonna wake her up anyway." Aether replied.

"Oh yeah, That man down there is Thoma, he'll help you" Beidou added.

"Oh, Thank you!" Aether thanked the captain and waved her and Kazuha goodbye as he walked out of the ship.

Paimon Yawns while floating beside the traveler, "ahh that was the best sleep paimon's ever had!!" Paimon said stretching.

"You say that all the time paimon" Aether replied to her.

He walked toward Thoma. "oh hey, Thoma right?" Aether greeted.