Chapter 1

I was sitting in class, it was free time and there was a whole swarm of girls surrounding one desk and they were all arguing about something.

I gave out a sigh as I rested my head on my desk, as I looked though the pictures on my phone I had taken that morning. Flowers, animals stuff like that, photography is more of a hobby than a passion.

Once the bell rang I put my phone away and looked out the window right next to my seat, it was cloudy but a little bit of the sun streamed in from behind the clouds.

I gave out a soft sigh as the day dragged on and on. I wrap my arms around my head, I just want to go home.

As it was time to go home, I grabbed my school bag and rushed out the school while snapping photos of anything colorful or cheerful that I could find. As I was taking a picture of a stray cat, I hear a gunshot from a nearby ally.

Slowly I got up my position and quietly walked over to the ally, I stuck my phone out to picture mod and aimed it so I could see who was there.

My eyes widened to see a girl, a very beautiful girl who has a black and red dress, twin tails and she has a clock on her right eye. I quickly snap a picture making the girl turn to look over at me she aimed her gun at me and shot it, barely hitting my phone.

I stumbled backwards, crawling until I got back on my feet as I ran to my house. I could feel her behind me, shooting at me as I could feel my legs give out any second, but my determined will and adrenaline didn't let me.

I ran inside my house, pulled the curtains shut, locked the doors and hid in my room, I was shivering from the adrenaline running though me. I pulled out my phone and started at the girl in her picture.

I don't know why, but I feel drawn to it, to her maybe. I could feel myself calm down just by looking at the picture, I could feel my face heat up

???: "So this is where you ran off to."

I jumped to see the girl standing in front of me with the barrel pointed at my forehead. I gave out a yelp and crawled to the other side of my bed.

Slowly the girl followed me, still pointing her gun in my face, I lift my hands up trying to shield myself from her I shut my eyes tightly expecting for something to happen.

I feel her hand on my cheek, they were cold and rough, she moved her hand from my cheek to my chin, tilting it up for me to face her.

???: "Open, your eyes."

Her voice was strong and demanding, I slowly open my eyes to see her red and golden eyes starting in and out of me.

I open my mouth to say something and I felt something soft on them, after taking a moment to process it, I realize that it was the girls.

I try to pull away but she grabbed my wrists, making them immobile. She pushed me to the bed pinning my hands above my head.

As we parted, I saw a smirk on her face as she tilted her head to the side

???: "Look at you;" she caressed my cheek with her free hand "You look like a little kitty cat~"

I could feel myself blush but I shake that away

"Wh-who are you?! What do you want?!"

The girl narrowed her eyes at me as she tightened her grip on me

???: "You took a picture of me..and you saw me" she gave me a smile "I can't possibly let you live if you saw me like this"

Wait- did she just threatened to kill me?! I struggled agents her grasp as tears start to stain my cheeks. She shushes me and wiped away my tears

???: "Fine, sense you're so adorable, I'll let you live." She gripped my chin harshly making me look at her "For a price, of course~"

At this point I was desperate to get out of his situation

"Yes! Yes I'll do anything!"

She smirked at me

???: "A...ny...thing?~"

"Yes! Just please let me go!"

Her free hand went from my cheeks to my neck, slightly gripping it, she had a wicked smile on her face while her eyes were filled with a sick expression

???: "You. Will. Be. Mine."

I didn't have anything to say, but she was cutting off my air way so I had to think of something, and something fast

"Y-yes! I'll be yours, just... please..let me go..."

I was sobbing at this point, and the girl slowly let go of my neck and wrists, and she pulled me into a hug. I was surprised by that action, first she tries to kill me, she breaks into my house, kissed me, strangles me, and now she's hugging me.

I don't want to get into any more of what this is so I slowly wrapped my arms around her back. Slowly enjoying the warmth of her body, and out of nowhere she pulls me off of her

???: "I just now noticed that I don't your name kitty~"

I blush at the nickname, I look down and started to fiddle with my fingers

"I-its Lucifer..."

???: "Lucifer huh?" The tilted my head up to her "I like kitty better~"

I gave out a couple of stutters before managing to string a sentence together

"A-and what is yours?"

???: "My name? It's Kurumi, Kurumi Tokisaki"

She gave me a warms smile as I replay her name over and over in my head and I subconsciously say out loud

"RuRu"

Kurumi: "Who, who is RuRu?"

I just now realized that I said that out loud, my face flushed up in embarrassment, she tilted my head up to look at her hand she had a smirk on her face

Kurumi: "Is that the nickname that you wan to call me by?"

I look away from her, not wanting to admit that was my intention. She tilted her head to the side

Kurumi: "How about this; I can call you kitty while you call me RuRu"

her hand went to my neck again, it looked like she was observing something

I wrap my arms around her neck again, making her refocus return to me, Kurumi slowly wrapped her hands around my waist

Kurumi: "What is it kitty? Missing my touch already?~"

I open my mouth to say something but I was silenced by her lips connected to mine again.

As we pulled away, blush formed on my face again, not wanting to admit it, but I could tell that my face says it all.