‖ Prologue ‖

~ SG

SG was furiously typing on the laptop, abusing the keyboard as every minute passed. They were working on a new au, and wanted to get this done by tonight. An hour has passed, SG has not rested. They cracked their hands, after a long time of typing. They leaned back into the chair, and stared at the window, hey! It's a good time to take a break.

The chestnut-brown haired child saved the project, and started watching some memes about Fresh Ink, boy they were a fan! After what been like twenty minutes, they finally stopped, and was about to open Wattpad again. As they reached for their mouse, the screen started to glitch. SG was confused, wasn't this laptop already functioning properly? It surely didn't have problems, except for problems in gaming.

They sat up from their chair, and was going to inspect the monitor, until it opened a portal. SG scooted away. "What the.. H-Heck..?" They muttered, the portal grew bigger until it was two times the size of them. It started to suck SG up. They grabbed onto something, which was the Fresh Ink Plushie they had, and was sucked into the portal. It closed, leaving no trace of SG to be found.

SG's mother came in to see what was going on, until she had seen that her beloved 'daughter' is gone, after searching the house. "[IRL NAME]!" She called out, but nobody came. She dropped onto the floor and started weeping. She reached out for the phone, and dialed the police to report the child missing.

Missing? You must be mistaken, they're not missing.