Soon.

He'll take the child soon.

He didn't know where his drive is coming but he wants to take the child away.

The desire to tease and spoil him is driving him to the corner.

He landed on the ground. He sees the chef and the old man standing before him. Kim Rok Soo watched them. The chef and the old man began attacking him.

He swiftly avoided their attacks and memorized their movements. Without using his strength, Kim Rok Soo slams both of them to the ground.

"you're strong." He mused, "strong enough to protect that child... assassin's from the East... could it be the Molran's?"

While not everyone knows who he is, his robes are giving him away.

"I know..." he sat by the fountain, crossing his legs while looking at them, "come serve me..."

These assassins know who to bow to. They know the power that differentiates them from him. "if you stay here... you'll die..."

After all, there's that shitty group moving from the east and north.

The old man butler looked at him, "why should we?"

"you want revenge?" Kim Rok Soo asked, "I'll help you obtain it..."

He can vividly remember those memories, that 'man' will soon regain his memories... so these people's goals and his are the same.

"protect that child until he comes to Dark Continent..." he said, uncrossing his legs and offering them a deal, "serve him the best as you can and we're good."

The old man sighed and said, "I see..." he turned around while his son followed him.

However, Kim Rok Soo is not someone who'll take chances without assurance. "if something were to happen to him... I will destroy everything and anything related to you..."

The father and son stopped. The old man laughed and continued walking back.

Kim Rok Soo ignored them and snaps his finger to go back home.

However, he did not expect to see Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo with their arms crossed over their chest.

"so?" Choi Jung Soo asked, "who the unlucky bastard?"

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"oh... you just gave away a part of your soul and what the hell are we talking about?!" Choi Jung Soo laughs and slumps in his seat. "Who is he?"

"he's from Rowoon..." Kim Rok Soo.

"and?" Lee Soo Hyuk was waiting for his answer eagerly.

"He's a young noble from the Henituse County."

The young noble means are young to them. Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo were sure of that, but they have to make sure, "how old is that youngster?"

Kim Rok Soo looked at them and said, "ten years old."

*clang! Crash!*

"HUWAT?!" Choi Jung Soo shouted. Kim Rok Soo covered his ear acting as coyly as ever.

"That's sexual harassment you damn bastard! A child! a child! a ten-year-old!"

"I know! Do you think I'm some kind of beast in heat?! I won't dare lay a hand on him!"

Lee Soo Hyuk flaps his black wings that came out of shock. "a ten-year-old... haaa... we need to send some guards to him... I'll send some hawk to him..."