Chapter 25

Hannah's POV:
After last night a lot has happened. I'm now Mason's new girlfriend so it's safe to say I've moved on quite fast. Although I'm not so sure that I love him in that l way. Yeah, I mean we are close and all but not that close and I'd never do anything like that. I had a love for Oli like no other. Yes I'd had boyfriends before but truly I loved Oli. He was the reason for me waking up in the morning, not matter how cliché it sounds and he still is. My live for Oli will never fade and I guess Mason is just like a plaster/band aid and that just sounds so shallow but it is defiantly true.

I honestly doubt it Oli would get back with me let alone never see me again and I honestly don't blame him. 'What if I had got the wrong idea?' Is the only thing on my mind at this moment.
Have we just possibly thrown away our future over a kiss that May have meant nothing. Although I can't get my hopes up, I can't get hurt again.

Beth's POV:
Oli stayed at ours last night since he refused to stay somewhere that would remind him of Hannah. He truly loved Hannah but I'd doubt it if she'd believe that anymore. I couldn't sleep last night all I could think about was Hannah, where was she? Did she still love Oli? No matter how much Joe tried to comfort me I couldn't tear away from my thoughts.
Oli's eyes were bloodshot and swollen. Nothing compared to anything before and I knew we had to find her.

Hannah's POV:
"Mase..." I start, I'd never in a million years call him babe because that was Oli's name, and only Oli's name. "Does Lorna still mean anything to you?" I question with no emotion "you do know it was all put on?" He asks. I realise just then what I had gotten myself into. My love for Mason was all put on and my hurting was still there. I know I have to find him but he'll be with sone other girl living in my house.
I open the messages on my phone and spend a minute or so contemplating weather or not to tell Beth and notify her of my status. 'Hey, ur probs gonna be mad but I've moved on... With your brother. Sorry' I press the send button and wait anxiously for a reply'.
Beth's POV
I hear the tone of my phone from the kitchen so I retrieve it off of the counter. I walk back into the lounge and sit in Joe's lap. "Babe it's from Hannah" he notifies me. I quickly unlock the device to reveal the long awaited text. 'Hey ur probs gonna be mad but is moved on... With ur brother...sorry' I read aloud. Oli's face discolours. I quickly text back 'first of all Alfie's my brother not that disgusting piece of work. HE KIDNAPPED YOU more to the point you kept quiet about it. Oli never cheated, it was just a random slut kissing him, he had no control' I send back and I let out a big sigh before burying my face in Joe's chest, feeling the vibrations whenever he spoke words of reassurance to Oli.
My phone goes off once again and I divert my attention to the lit up screen. 'Sorry. I've moved on' I give up on her, she knows it'll piss me off but yet she still does it.
Oli's POV
I turn the corner and enter the coffee shop to see the slut that kissed me and split me and Hannah up. I'm not meeting her to get with her. I'm meeting her to tell her to stay away from me plus she texts me non stop saying she knows where Hannah is. "Brittany" I greet her sternly "Oli" she says in a cheerful American accent. "I'm not here to play lovey dovey, I'm here to tell you to stay away from me and my girlfriend. That is if she still loves me which is your fault by the way. Just tell me where she is" I demand. "I can't tell you that" she smirks. I hear the door open and I hear laughing though it suddenly stops. I recognise that laugh. Hannah's laugh.

_______________________
Ooooooo. #cliffhanger.
For the first time in forever, I'm going to do a question of the day.
QOTD: Where are you from? (In the least stalkerish way possible) I just want to know where my readers are from ☺️😛😝😛