Prologue

Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Porky and Darla couldn't believe that their parents did this to them! Each of their parents are going to be away in a few days and they are going to be babysat by Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp.

"Alright, children." Moe said in a serious tone. "Larry, my brothers and I are babysitting you, but we have to set up some rules. Get the paper, porcupine."

The kids snickered. "He said 'Porcupine'." Spanky said. "Porcupine." Porky said.

Larry took out a paper that contained the rules. "Here are the rules." Moe said.

"Rule 1: No breaking anything. We better not see anything broken.

Rule 2: Clean up after yourselves. If you make a mess, you clean up that mess.

Rule 3: No fighting. I want you all to get along peacefully."

Curly smiled at the kids. "Your parents said that we'll make anything for you all to eat if you all get hungry." Shemp patted Alfalfa's head. "We are going to have lots of fun!"

Moe cleared his throat. "When we feed you, we won't forget about Petey, your dog friend. Also, bedtime is at 10:00 PM and bathtime is at 8:00 PM. You will have a bath one by one."

Darla held Alfalfa's hand in fear. "Moe looks scary." She whispered to him. He embraced her in a hug. "I'll protect you." He said. "Awwww! How cute!" Larry giggled at the sight of it.