"You can't just make us leave because of such a small thing.... " Neha's mother argued...

"Small thing aunt you daughter was trying to take advantage of gguk.... You know how evil she is" Ami spoke she hate that Neha.... And she always take gguk as her own brother.... And she won't be silent when it comes to him....

"Sto telling me what is right and what is wrong.... Stay away from this matter" She shouted at ami....

"Aunt you can't to my wife like this.... Your daughter is at fault.... So please leave from here" Hobi said anger visible in his eyes....

"Mom they won't listen like this.... I will help them... " Jin said he and ami went to their room packed their bags. ... And throwed it out...

"Now get lost and never show your face near my house" Mrs jeon said she dragged them out of the mansion....

There was silence in whole living room... But I got broke when gguk spoke...

"Eomma... Please ask some maid to change my bedsheets.... Now just ask them to change the mattress.... I don't want my room to be disgusted.... And I am going with Tae to kim mansion we have to work on our song" He said Mrs jeon nodded.... They both left for tae's house....

*****

"Hahahahaha.... You saw her face. .. Oh my god... You should have saw gguk how her face changed when you came from outside" Tae said laughing historically....

"Right... Hahahaha.... Her face became pale.... Hahahaha" Gguk laughed too.. . They are laughing on this topic for 20 minutes now..... Both are laying on the bed.... Clutching thier stomach....

(I wasn't able to find their video🥺🥺🥺)

Gguk stopped and stared at Tae who was still busy laughing....

"Thank you so much Tae.... If you didn't saw her mixing that drug in my juice.... I don't what could have happened" Gguk said smiling softly....

"Don't thank me idiot it was my duty as a friend" Tae said but didn't like them being friends.... Same with gguk... He didn't like when Tae said that they are friend....

'I don't wanna be your friend.... 'Gguk thought...

'I wish you would like me the way I do' Tae thought....

~~Flashback

When Neha went inside the kitchen Tae was coming in living room... He saw her and noticed she was holding a small bottle in her hands.... Tae followed her and heard what she said while mixing the drug.... He felt angry... He hide behind the pillar when she went out of kitchen....

Tae replaced the drugged juice with a simple one..he left from there and msged gguk to meet him in near by park.... He said gguk to leave from house without anyone knowing.... Gguk was confused at first... But he did what Tae said...

After changing gguk drank the simple juice and went to meet Tae.... There Tae told him everything what he saw.... Gguk became angry he wanted to go and shout on Neha.... But Tae stopped him.... He had already planned everything.... He searched neha's social media account and saw namgguk's name in her friend list....

Tae noticed that this guy calls her baby.. . So he got it that they are in relationship..... He messaged this guy saying he is neha's cousin and Neha wants to surprise him.... So he should come to his(gguk) house....

The guy was easy to fool.... He came to jeon mansion.... Gguj told a maid to ask this guy to stay in his room.... Tae send the drugged juice to him saying Neha send it.... And switched off the light telling that guy that Neha is coming to surprise him..... And she came.... She thought it was gguk and did it....

Flashback ends.....

"But still thank you so much" Gguk again said...

"It's alright gguk but from now on we are crime partners" Tae said throwing his hands in air....

"Right.... 'I want you to be my life partner too.... I have to talk with hobi hyung today only' gguk thought staring at Tae.....

Next chapter....

" I want to court you"gguk said kneeling in front of Tae...

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue...

Thank you so much everyone.. Yesterday your words made me so happy and I felt blessed to have such a great readers like this...... I was quite nervous because.... You all are loving my book so much.... And because of this your expectations are getting high on me.... And I was afraid what if I won't be able to reach till your expectations....

But after reading your replies on my post.... I felt like you all would like my books no matter I reach your expectations or not..... You all are the best..... I love you all.... Thank you for staying by my side..... Cutiessssssss....

Next chapter will be gguk's confession.... Are you excited.... Because I am....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiessssss....

Author