two

I walk out of the field with a win on the shoulders, but no goals. I look around myself when I walk to the locker room in goal to find Hailee. But I'm not in the luck.

At least not until I turn in the tunnel under the bleachers to the lockers. I see instantly the two girls, a big smile shows up on my face and I run to them, ignoring my teammates. Hailee grins at me and opens her arms for me fall into. I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around her waist and lift her into air. She squeals surprised and hugs me around the neck.

"I missed you, Steinfeld" I breathe out, putting her back on the floor and stepping back a bit.

"I missed you too, Swift" She replies happily, pulling me into another quick hug, ignoring the space I created to talk with her.

"How are my favorite Steinfeld doing?" I ask teasingly and she giggles.

I came up with that nickname after I met her brother for the first time, it was a few months into our friendship. I decided then that she's my favorite from the Steinfeld siblings. I like Griffin, but I just like his sister more.

"Great, happy to see you" She smiles sweetly and steps back from me finally. With her movements, my eyes flicker to the person besides her and I blush lightly. Hailee catches up with my expression and wraps her arm around blonde's shoulders. "Shit, sorry, Flo" She apologizes sheepishly, putting her chin on the shorter girl's shoulder and hugging her.

"It's alright, Haiz" She laughs out dismissively, kissing the brunette's cheek affectionately before she turns to me. I won't lie, their little interaction makes me feel some things, but I can't describe which. "I'm Florence Pugh, it's nice to meet you. This one doesn't shut up about you" Flo teases, pointing with a finger at the taller girl who groans embarrassed and hides her face in the crook of Flo's neck. We both giggle at her awkwardness. This is so typical for her.

"This same goes for you, miss Flo. Since she found out about you being cast with her, she couldn't stop saying how she can't wait" I decide to continue Hailee's misery, but I don't lie. She was literally fangirling about Florence. "I'm Jayden Swift, I love your works. Big fan"

"Thank you. I'm sorry I can't say the same thing for you. I wasn't the biggest fan of football, but it may change now" She winks at me and I chuckle, admiring her British accent. She sounds cool, I like it.

"It's alright, not everyone is a fan. Hailee wasn't until she found out about my love for the sport. I practically forced her to watch all my games when we were younger" Hailee's head lifts at the mention of her name and gives me a small, sweet smile.

"You didn't force me! I did it by myself, don't flatter yourself, I don't do what you say" She denies with an attitude of a small child.

"Brat" I huff out playfully and the both of them giggle. "Well, as much I'd like to continue to talk, we have a bar to hit. I need to shower, so give me max 15 minutes and I'll be ready?"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course, don't rush yourself" Hailee agrees with ease and Flo nods in agreement.

"If you want, my driver is on the back, waiting for us. You can go there and wait. I think it's a better way than waiting here around so many people" I suggest and they nod instantly.

"Sounds great. We'll see you there" This time it's Flo who answers.

"Alright, see you soon" I smile softly to the two girls before I run off to the locker room.

Most of the team are in showers or already done with it. I shoot everyone a glare as I pass to the shower because they have stupid smirks on their faces The look is enough to keep them quiet, though.