"He has to... I had a talk with him before itself. He was firm in his decision. Then only I sent his name to France dealers. In fact, Shyam was the one who voluntarily asked me to send him"

Khushi sighed.

"What will you do if he is not ready to go but wants to be with his father? Will you cancel the trip?"

"No way... we have to do alternative arrangements. Aman will go instead of Shyam"

"But you said you have already sent his name..."

"Yeah... we should give a valuable reason to change the person. Then they will accept it"

Khushi nodded thoughtfully.

"Why would you think, Shyam won't go to France?"

"Just thought... because there is a possibility because the person who got arrested is his sister. That's what makes me think so"

"If he has no idea to go to France, he would have told me by now" he laid on the bed and beckoned her to come to him.

Khushi placed her head on his chest and Arnav circled her in his arms.

"Wow... you came right after I called you"

"I'm your slave after all..." she chuckled.

Arnav flipped her underneath him.

"Don't you dare say you are a slave" he warned her, extending his finger...

Clutching his finger, she kissed it.

"I would have been a real slave in Vijay Singh's house if you had not saved me the other day. is not it better being a slave of a great man than a devil?"

"No great man would like his wife to be a slave"

"It's not you but me who liked to be your slave"

"No... you are my wife... my better half..."

"So?"

"You too accept me as your slave then"

"Whaaat?"

"Yeah... we are equal... if you are a slave, I too would become"

"If you are so good, why won't I like to be your slave?"

"Shut up..."

"I..."

"I said, shut up"

He pressed his lips on hers, stopping her from blabbering. They didn't have an idea to break the kiss but they broke it as Arnav's phone rang. Arnav broke the kiss rolling his eyes. He saw Naushad's name flashing on the screen and sat on the bed.

"Hello, Sir..."

"ASR, Simran escaped from our clutch"

"Whaaaat? But how? She had been handcuffed..."

"Ajay Singh rescued her from us"

"Whaaaat? Ajay Singh?"

"Yes, ASR... I saw him... he came in front of me daringly..."

Cutting him,

"Then how did you let it happen? You should have arrested him..."

"I would have done that if I had been in my sense"

"What do you mean?"

"Before I reacted seeing him, he made us faint..."

"Faint means? How did he do that to everyone at a time?"

"I sensed a kind of smoke spreading in the jeep. After that. I don't know what happened. When I got my consciousness back, Simran was not in the jeep but a CHIT with her handcuff"

"What Chit?"

Naushad said the content of the chit. Arnav was shocked to the core. Were they really partners in crime? Seriously? Was Simran that dangerous?

"That girl Simran is more dangerous than what we think, it seems. I don't think Ajay Singh would be still in Delhi. If he had gone back to Lucknow, I don't know what to do, how to reach him" Naushad said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know what their exact plan is... I think they will surely come back to Delhi to hit you back. We will tighten the security of all the check posts for a few days. We will find out his whereabouts soon. Until, then..."

Cutting him,

"I will be careful..." Arnav said.

"Thank you, ASR"

Arnav became thoughtful. He went to Shyam's room to convey the message to him. Khushi followed him. Arnav saw them packing their stuff. So, he entered in without getting their permission.

"Shyam... Naushad called me"

"When will he surrender her in the court?"

"No, Shyam... he could not surrender her in the court"

Shyam and Anjali spared a glance.

"What does that mean, Arnav?"

"She escaped from the police's clutch"

"Escaped...???"

"Ajay Singh freed her"

"Ajay Singh?"

Arnav narrated the full picture to Shyam who was shocked to the core. He gulped down hard. He was vexed as her sister was something beyond his imagination.

"I think we should find a way to get her"

"Noooo... let her die with him. we don't have to find her... Does a girl who is not less than a gangster need our help or what?" Shyam asked with annoyance.

"Relax, Shyam..."

"How could I be Arnav? This girl made my head hang. Please don't talk about her in front of me. I don't care what she does. I don't even care whether she is alive or dead" Shyam said closing his suitcase.

Arnav looked at Anjali who blinked her eyes. Arnav nodded ok and left the place.

Lucknow

Simran opened her eyes pressing them. She saw herself in a new place, sitting in the corner of a dimly lighted room. it looked like an old model house that she had never seen before. After all, her native was Delhi and she was a modern girl. She tried to get up from the floor but she could not. Her leg had been chained up with a window rod. She pulled the iron chain using her strength but she could do nothing. she started shouting for help.

"Anybody there...? Please help me..."

It seemed no one was there near the room. Yet, she didn't stop trying.

"Who is there... why are you chaining me up?"

She saw the room door opening. Someone got inside the room.

"Hey, who are you? Why did you get me here? Why the hell am I chained up like an animal?"

"No no... don't say like that, Ammaji"

"Ammaji? Who is your Amma?"

"Of course, you... if you marry my father, then who you are to me?" Asked Ajay Singh in a mockery tone.

To be continued...