The monster.....

A small but irritating buzzing sound woke me up.  I looked up at the flickering light and I carefully sat up and winced,my head felt like a million tiny explosions were going off inside. As i came to my senses, i realised that i was in a room. A childs room. It had wallpaper that was pink, little bunnys hopping along the bottom. There was a large dollhouse that filled most of the rooms perimeter, and lastly the bed, it was obviously a childrens bed, as it was quite small and it had the same pattern as the wallpaper.                                                                                                                        I jumped as a saw a plump woman standing by the pale grey door. At least, i think it was a woman... she had a white apron on and her head.... it wasnt normal, but yet it seemed to ease the tension. She seemed like a normal mum, but her head was a teapot. An antique, with its gold rimmed edges and a delicate handle. It also had a chip in it. "Whats your favourite colour?" she asked, her voice brisk and sharp. "p-purple" i stuttered. "And?" she adds. "W-white." I say a small awkward smile forming on my lips. She whips her hand around the air for a few seconds, before a pile of clothes land on my bed. A white beret, a light purple top, white dungerees and some purple doc martins. I splutter in shock. "W-wh...H-how- how did you do that?". She turns around and opens the door to leave. "No questions" she said huskily before leaving the room.

After i had gotten changed, i checked myself out in the mirror. "not bad" i mumble quietly as i turn around inspecting my outfit. I cautiously open the door and peek outside. It looked fairly normal, however there were photos on the wall. Of me. I gasp in shock, it was the family photos that we had on our wall at home, just, instead of mum was the teapot head woman. And instead of my brother, a girl? She had a large brown eye as her head, and she was wearing a similar outfit to me. Just it was green and gold. I guessed she was the teapot heads daughter. I scurried out of the house in shock. But, instead of a street, i was greeted by a large collection of endless hallways. And i could just about see a strange monster looming in the corner. Watching my every move.