🐙 Chapter 3 🐙

Heyy here's another little update for you guys. My motivation, someone gave up their soul for collateral in exchange so here's the awaited Chapter 3. 🥰 so far this story is doing pretty good, which I'm surprised so I'd like to thank you guys for that. Secondly, I'd also like to note there's like a couple if not a lot of grammar mistakes, sorry heheh. Ok uh, do you guys want Shinichiro alive? If so leave a comment. And another thing, if by chance it comes to a majority that you guys want Shinichiro alive the story's title will be changed to Ashengrotto! reader. This is because now you'll have big bro Azul and this will serve as a major source for a new plot sometime around the storyline. Anyway, that's about it for now. Remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*********************************************

"It's so dark..something heavy.."

Takemichi thought to himself only for him to look around slightly confused now noticing he ended up in a Karaoke room after he time leaped.

"There's something on top of me but.."

Out of it all, there was a blonde girl on top of him as he stared at her with wide eyes unsure what to do.

"Huh?!"

"No kissing." The female said as Takemichi continued to stare at her, a flustered look now on his face.

"Huh, what does she mean no kissing?! Just what the hell is going on!? What else is on the menu?!"

Suddenly, the phone rang making the girl get off the blonde as she went up to answer it.

"Huh? Oh sure. Could you add 30 minutes?" She said as she spoke on the phone. "Do you want anything to dr-" She started off before she soon noticed that Takemichi was no longer in the room.

                            🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

"Gahhhh!!!"

Takemichi screamed as he finally ran out of the karaoke room. Silently thanking whoever was out there for the phone call the girl suddenly received.

"I can never tell Hina about this." He said to himself.

"You can never tell me about what?" A voice suddenly said now startling the blonde. To his surprise, Hina now stood before him staring at him curiously.

"Hina? W...what are you doing here?" Takemichi stuttered out as he nervously stared at the female.

"I'm on my way back home from Cram school but what are you doing here Takemichi?" Hina questioned only making Takemichi more nervous.

"O..oh! I..uh, I was just..."

"Hm..." Hina hummed as she then suddenly stepped closer towards the blonde now examining his face.

"W...what's wrong?" Takemichi stuttered out as he took a step back. "I..is there something on my face?"

"Hmph!"