Chapter 27

"Wow."

Jay rented an exclusive house with a pool and it was freaking big!

"I bet this is expensive," I said facing Jay who is now preparing the ingredients that we brought because he said he will cook for us. "Not really. Don't mind it. Just enjoy, Kitten," He said while busily putting all the stuff inside the fridge. I left him in the kitchen and roam around the rest house.

I came back to Jay and ask him if I can go swimming now and he said okay so I changed my clothes. I immediately jumped in the pool, that's how excited I was. After a minute of swimming, I decided to check on Jay. He was grilling some meat and hotdogs. Wow. He cooked a lot.

"Hi," I said in a cute tone making him look at me. Jay chuckled at me. "Hey, Kitten. How was it?" He asks as he continued to grill. "The water is so cold but I still enjoyed it," I told him with a wide smile. "Good to know then. I'm almost done. You can sit over there, Kitten." Pointing the chair at the corner. I sat there and waited for the food to be cooked.

Jay arranged the food and glanced at me. "There you go. Bon Appetite." And with that, we both eat together. Jay offered to slice my steak. He was so attentive. He will wipe the side of my lip, put rice on my plate, cut the meat for me, etc. He is extra sweet today.

After we ate all the food, we took a break and then we swim together. We keep on splashing water on each other. Jay will run after me and then cuddle me. It was so much fun. I'm ecstatic.

The best day so far.

But I guess someone has to ruin it. His manager called him telling Jay that some crazy fan knew our location and took a photo of us. They already posted it on social media and Jay's fan is going crazy asking if what is our relationship. And they are also doubting Jay's gender. All of the excitement inside my body left and placed with fear and anxiety that Jay's career might be ruined because of me. Jay assured me that everything is alright and that he will handle it.

He left.

Again, I am all alone in this big house. Tears are streaming down my cheeks. I keep thinking of Jay's career. He worked years to reach his dream and it will be ruined overnight.

Why does someone have to ruin a perfect day?