The class exploded into enthusiastic discussion the minute Mr. Aizawa closed his eyes. I tilt my head in the direction of Nora. She also appeared to have picked up a text book and begun reading it at the same moment.

Nora began to hide her face with the textbook, which caught my interest. Her eyes scurry through the text at a lightning speed. I sighed and shook my head as I glanced forward once more.

Dummy, the next time you try to avoid me, don't hold the textbook upside down.

I look around the class, disappointed, seeing everyone conversing happily to each other.

Everyone is excited, and they're talking about the party.

This isn't the first time I've been to one. I've attended a lot of parties as a representative of Endeavor. I've been out with a lot of random girls whose faces or names I honestly don't remember.

This time, I know exactly who I'm going to go with.

I gather my confidence and shift my eyes to Nora. I spoke after taking a deep breath.

"Nora..."

A shudder ran down her spine as she slowly turned to face me, flashing one of those dumb fake smiles that she tries to flash to everyone to show that she's happy.

"Sup' Shoto,"

Nora smiles at me and I look at her blankly. I rub the back of my neck, letting out a sigh.

"I had a question for you..."

Nora fakes interest by raising an eyebrow. She turns slightly in her chair and tilts her head to the back to have a better look at me.

She's acting as if she doesn't know what I'm about to say.

"You have a question for me?" She smiles and neatly places her hands on her lap.

"Can-"

"-Wait! I know!! "You want that book, don't you?" She beams and clasps her hands together in delight as she interrupts me in the middle of a sentence.

I look at her, puzzled, as she swiftly takes out a little, messy bullet journal from her desk and places it on her table. With a blue pen, she begins to scribble something on it.

"When you went into my room you were looking at my bookshelf! I knew it! You wanted one of my textbooks because you lost your own copy or something." She blabbed, writing ten times faster in the process."I was going to give it to you before but I keep forgetting! This time I won't since I've written it in my nonsense book."

I extended my palm out to stop her from continuing to write, my jaw slightly dropped open. I watched her close her book and place it in her bag, cursing myself for not being able to say anything.

"I'll give it to you by tomorrow morning!" She says, as she starts walking towards Mina on the other side of the room, her bag slung over her shoulder.

I return my frustrated eyes to my desk, a quiet and irritated scoff escapes my mouth. I put my hands on my desk and rested my head on it as I reverted my attention to Nora.

I won't allow you to keep doing this.

That is a promise.

And if you're bothered by me, you shouldn't have entered my life and made me crazy for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya uninvitingly pulls the dining table chair next to mine and takes a seat beside me. As I glanced forward, he turned in his chair and looked at me with increased curiosity.