First day at school.

Well it is may 1,2015 and i was the new kid in town and school was not my best option for me

My best friend moved here one day and now we are moving to where my best friend moved to. it is the first day of school and drew is in the other pod in 7th grade and I am in pod 72 and he is in pod 71 and we really do not talk any more after last year.

One day a guy asked me out and I said yes to him. his name was Jordan and he has blond hair blue eyes.and we have been friends for a while.

Then we were in 1st hour and the first thing saw was Jordan coming into the classroom. we sat by each other and then came 2nd hour and then agin i see jordan coming threw the door of the art room.

But before Jordan comes threw the door of the art room drew comes threw the door and sit's by me and then Jordan walks threw the door and goes up to drew and says hey man that's my seat and drew gets up and drew is 6 inches shorter than Jordan and Jordan says hey that's my girlfriend you were talking to.

(Drew) well I'm sorry that I have been her best friends ever since we were little 6 year olds.
(Jordan) well I'm sorry that I have to ruin your friend ship with you guys.
(Drew) really you have not ruined my friend ship with drew even though we are friends we still act like we are dating.
(Me) people people stop fighting over me and please do not fight over how much you guys love me.

(Me) I asked Jordan what do you have next hour? (Jordan) language.

(Me) me to. So hour by hour for 7 hours my boyfriend Jordan was in my next hour classes in all of my classes and we tried to sit by each other in every class we have together. But in one class that we have together which is math and the teacher is very stricken.

In the morning I see the sun come up and I usually do not see the sun come up in the morning and if I do that means I mist the bus and I cheek the alarm clock ,and my iPhone

And they both say that there was no alarm set for this morning so I go on the schools website and I look and see if there was school for today and the website said there was school in-session so

I go to my mom and dad's room and I nock on the door and they get up and answer the door and they say hey are you so-post to be in school by now

(Me) yah but I mist the bus because my alarm clock was not on so I when't to go check my iPhone and there was no alarm clock for today.