<It Is Contagious, You Know>

(1243 Words)

Hyunjin chose to ignore the fact that he was still sick. He wanted to throw this party for Felix.

You see, the littles hate when people are sad. Especially their sunshine. So they wanted to help.

Right now they were in the house. The other members were outside in the front yard. The littles gathered their favorite things. Stuffies, Snacks, blankets, and placed them all around the living room.

Jisung was feeling better now, but still not at his best. He plugged his gaming system into the TV and turned it on.

Hyunjin had some paint from a recent project and put it on the table.

Jeongin took out the brownies Felix made two days ago and put them on the table.

If anything would make Felix happy, it was seeing all the littles happy.

It was all fully set up. Game was on, Snacks were set, blankets were piled. It was time.

Now we needed to get Felix inside. The other members knew about the littles plan, and took Felix out there to look for rocks in the snow.

Hyunjin got on the couch.

"Sungie, Innie, I jump. Lixie come get me and see party!"

The other babies agreed.

Hyunjin started jumping around on the couch.

Jisung and Jeongin went to the door and opened it.

"Lixie!", Jeongin yelled.

"Lixie come quick! Jinnie is jumping on the couch!"

Felix looked up from where he was standing and saw the two littles. He ran inside and saw Hyunjin jumping on the couch. Then, he saw the living room.

"Guys? What is this?", he asked.

The other members came inside.

"We wan have party for chu.", said Jisung.

Hyunjin got down off of the couch, he stumbled a bit towards Felix.

"You no bad Lixie. You good boy like us! We love you."

Everyone gathered around and hugged Felix.

"Now let's party!", Seungmin yelled.

Sure enough, they all got to the couches and started the event.

Felix and Jisung played games first, while the others watched and cheered them on. They chose, just for a little while, to forget the events of the previous day.

Seungmin and Jeongin played rock, paper, scissors for who got the next turn. Of course, Jeongin won. Sitting next to him was Minho, who had a hand on Jisung's shoulder as he played the game.

Chan heard someone whisper his name.

"What?"

"Hi."

"Changbin...really?"

"Yes. Anyway, I don't want to alarm you, but Hyunjin is holding my hand and his hand is shaking."

Chan looked next to Changbin and saw his little, covered in a blanket, and visibly shaking.

The two older members switched seats right as Jeongin and Felix switched playing the game.

Chan put his arms around Hyunjin, having him lay against his chest.

Jisung beat Jeongin rather quickly in the game. But he agreed to switch with Seungmin so he had a turn. Felix watched with a smile the whole time.