Nightmares of the bottom

Magsimula sa umpisa

Otis brought out a picture and slid it across the table. "This nigga owes me money. I am a kind charitable man. I gave this bitch two weeks but he is taking man for a prick!" Otis yelled slamming his fist against the table. "Bring him to me by Saturday."

They all got up leaving the building. King kissed his teeth in annoyance. "Wargwarn g? " Tiny asked looking at King.

"Famm it's not everyday make us do your dirty work. Sometimes set pace and do it yourself." King spat.

"Rahh it's not that deep, do you even know the youte?"

"Famm he's calm. Just a nice bruddah around endz init, always backing the beef and that. He's safe. I don't want to snake him."

"Fammmm, who cares? He owes Otis money so he is going to get merked." Rayshawn stated

"It's not everyday take someone's life." King said

"Raahh sixth form has turned you sarrrft." Tempz said causing everyone to laugh.

**
The night of the miscarriage

Jennifer laid on the floor in pain as Shariah held her hand telling her everything would be okay. Jen began to pray that she would make it, that her baby would make. Blood was leaving her body like the way water left a running tap. Her head began to pound as she began to slip out of consciousness.

Ethan stared at what he had done. Jennifer was on the floor in a puddle of her own blood. He looked at his hands. His hands had caused this. He had layed his hands on a pregnant girl. He potentially had killed his baby, the fruit of his loins.. Initially he was angry that Jen was pregnant but he had grown accustomed to the idea of having a mini me, his own little boy, he was sure it was a boy, his own young shooter. His own youte. But that definitely would never be the case. He knew that if his child died it would be his fault. Ethan could not live with that.

Shariah looked at Jen who had slipped out of consciousness. This was indirectly her fault. She had done all of this just for Ethan. A scumbag who hit a pregnant girl. She couldn't live with herself if the baby died, if Jennifer died. What had possessed her to do this? She had to save her, one way or the other. She screamed at Ethan in annoyance when she realised he wasn't doing anything "CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!!!" Immediately Ethan snapped out of his trance and he picked up Jennifer's iPhone 6 which had been discarded on the floor, calling emergency services.
*
Asia knocked on her door clutching the roses and card. She was adorned in black, she thought it would be appropriate for the situation. She knocked but received no reply.

"Its me." She said

After a few seconds the door swung open. The room was pitch black and smelled as if a cat died. Asia held her breath and opened the curtains and windows to allow light into the once beautiful room. Asia looked around and saw her crouching in the corner. Tears welled in her eyes as she saw the state her friend was in. Immediately Asia wrapped her arms around her comforting her.

"You are going to be okay." Asia muttered
"I hadn't seen you in school in a while, people were saying something had happened to you. Then your sister called me scared, saying you wouldn't come out of your room. Even though we haven't been acting like friends, I am still your friend and I'm going to help you through this, whatever this is." Asia said hugging her tight.

Asia at one point wanted to throttle this girl but she had a heart of gold. Asia would not wish whatever this was on her enemy, yet alone a girl who was once her best friend. She knew that she shouldn't but Asia had a pure heart and it hurt her to watch her suffer through this...by herself.