Chapter 2

Disclaimer I don't own glee or Hamilton
Two years later.

They got a letter saying that Blaine and Finn were getting out. "Kurt hurry or we will be late." "I'm coming, Dad. Are you ready Daniel? Let's go meet your other dad." Daniel looked up at Kurt then ran over to Burt.
Burt picked him up and then put him on his shoulder.

"Dad you know he can walk and you are spoiling him that way." "Kurt you are just like your mother when you were little she said the same thing." Kurt put on his wig and walked out the door.

They got to the train station fast and soon they heard the train that will have Blaine on it was pulling up. Kurt looked for his husband and soon found him he got Daniel from Burt's arms and carried him over to his other dad.

"Daniel I want you to meet somebody special."
Kurt put Daniel on his feet and then him and Blaine bent down to his level. "Daniel this is your daddy."

Blaine breath caught in his throat as he looked at his son because he was the perfect mixture of the both of them.
Kurt saw what Blaine did and decided that they should get a move on because they were the only ones still standing there. "Blaine we need to take little man home." "Ok lead the way Elizabeth."

Kurt blushed at that but led the way to the horse and they all got into the carriage.
Once Kurt and Blaine were home they started to make out until there was a knock on the door.

Kurt fixed his dress and wig and saw that Rachel was standing there. Soon she saw Blaine. "Dang Kurt you have a handsome husband." Kurt pulled Rachel in before she could expose his secret.

"What a surprise Rachel. What are you doing here? Not that I don't mind." "I went to the doctors because I was not feeling good and they told me that I'm pregnant and when I told Brody the guy I was seeing he said that he doesn't want it and broke up with me and Finn will think I'm a slut and he won't marry me when I'm pregnant with another man's baby. Why don't you think I'm a slut?"

Kurt looked over at her and then sighed.
"Because I know the real Rachel. Yes you may be bossy and need things to be your way but you do have a soft spot for those you care about." Rachel threw herself onto Kurt. Kurt was surprised but then wrapped his arms around Rachel.

It was two hours later and Burt came into the house running. "KURT BLAINE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU OUTSIDE!" Just then Daniel started to cry because he was asleep in Kurt's arms because he wasn't feeling good. Kurt looked over at Rachel and then looked down at Daniel who was crying in his arms.
"Rachel can you hold Danny while I talk to my dad?"

Burt and Rachel looked shocked that Kurt called Daniel Danny but Rachel got over it and took Daniel from his arms which Daniel wasn't happy about. "Momma no momma." Kurt's heart broke but he knew that he didn't want to yell in front of Daniel. "Dad can you follow me to my room?"

Kurt knew that Blaine was sleeping but he is a hard sleeper.  Burt followed Kurt into the room and then watched as Kurt shut his bedroom door and then turned his attention to Burt and Burt knew that Kurt was mad.

"DAD HOW COULD YOU YELL IN THE HOUSE? I JUST GOT DANIEL TO SLEEP AFTER HALF OF AN HOUR OF HIM CRYING RIGHT IN MY EAR AND NOT WANTING ME TO LEAVE." "Kurt do you know that you're yelling right now?" "Yes but I shut my bedroom door."

Just then Blaine woke up and he saw Kurt standing in front of the bed and saw Burt standing next to him. "What's going on?" All of Kurt's anger about Burt waking Daniel left when he heard Blaine's voice.

"Kurt what's going on? Is Danny ok? I heard him crying I was going to help you but I don't know how to soothe a child and he looks like he got your height."

Kurt rolled his eyes and walked over to where Blaine was. "To answer your question about what's going on Dad woke Danny up after half an hour of fighting it and crying I think I have a headache from him crying." Blaine pulled Kurt down onto the bed and started to kiss him.

"Boys I need to talk to you and I need to get the food." Kurt and Blaine got up and followed Burt. "What's going on?" "Sebastian found out that you are a boy and had been going around town saying that you are a boy."

"How did he even find out?" "I'm not sure. But where is a safe place?" "When I was fighting with England we passed a place called Ohio and it looked like nobody lived there."