84| 12 Grimmauld Place

ابدأ من البداية

After packing the things I needed for school - along with living somewhere that wasn't home - Faris had reluctantly got into the cage as I closed it. He seemed to be pouting at the fact that he couldn't just follow us from the air, but that soon stopped when I had given him a treat for entering the cage in the first place. Before I had walked out of my room, I took one last look around to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything. 

Surely enough, there was a box under my bed with a vial of Wolfsbane and a few wrapped chocolates left. I grabbed the box and also stuffed that in my trunk, not wanting to take any chances. The full moon was coming just around the corner, and with being in a neighborhood, anything could happen. I'd rather not be hunting for people to kill all night long without my knowing if it. 

Dragging my trunk down the stairs, Hermione hadn't been down yet. I could still hear her pacing back and forth, decided whether to bring a certain book or not with her. Sitting down on the couch, I watched as Stan talked with my parents. They were also friends with Stan, which I had told them was a magical school bus conductor after my first year of attending Hogwarts. They couldn't believe it, but they also could once Hagrid had showed up in our living room. 

Moose had walked over to me, sitting in-front of me as he leaned his head on my knee. He looked up at me, almost begging to take him with me. It wouldn't hurt, I mean, I don't want him home alone all day long since mum and dad have to work all day long. Let's just hope that wherever Stan is taking us has a policy that allows pets. 

Hermione came down the stairs with her trunk clanking down the stairs behind her, looking between mum and dad before stepping forward to hug them. They hugged back, before Hermione held her arm out and gestured me to join in the family hug. With a faint smile, I got off the couch and joined, feeling mum run her hands through my hair. 

When we had let go, Stan was already at the door with a smile on his face at the sight. He looked left and right down the street, as if he was looking for someone. Grabbing Moose's leash off the hook on the wall, I clicked it into his collar. I told mum and dad that I'm bringing Moose with me, so that they don't have to worry about him while they're at work. 

Soon enough, Hermione and I had followed Stan out to the Knight Bus. I didn't notice that it had even gotten dark out at the time, until my head started to hurt. It does that when the moon shines down on me when it isn't full, though it scares me either way. Hermione got on the bus first, followed by Moose and then me. Crookshanks was staring at Moose the whole time, almost waiting for him to attack the cat. 

''Can you tell us where we're going now?'' Hermione asked, sitting down on the bed that was closest to where Stan usually stood. He had a folded copy of The Daily Prophet as he knocked on the glass that separated him, Ernie and Dre, before mumbling something to him. Ernie nodded and took off, Dre saying a few words here and there about the cars and buses that passed by. 

''Sadly, I can't give you much information.'' Hermione looked defeated at Stan's answer. ''But I can say this,'' He leaned forward, holding up The Daily Prophet so that it had covered his face on the right side, where the window was located. ''It's for your own good. Dumbledore had spoken to me privately, me and Ernie here, of course. Said both of you needed to go to this location, quickly and silently.'' 

''What location?'' I asked, Moose sitting next to my feet as he swayed back and forth with the turning of the bus. Faris had fluttered his wings a bit, repositioning himself every now and then. 

''Like I said, I can't tell you much of anything. That's about it.'' Stan shrugged. ''When Dumbledore brought you two up, I had to help. Even if I didn't know what was going on, myself.'' 

''So you do care, Stan.'' I teased with a smile. 

''Of course I do! Who do you take me for?'' He smiled back, crossing his arms as he put up an act. I laughed at the man, watching out the window to find out where we were going. Dre couldn't stop talking about how the bus needed cleaned, all the old people stinking up the place. He also happened to say a few things about Dumbledore, saying that he could've given more information then just a bunch of jumbled riddles. That, I can agree with. ''Here we are.'' Stan spoke, looking up from The Daily Prophet and basically running to the back of the bus.